Lens Flair

Amadeus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is a road, yes. Some very nice driving roads here. Only had a 1.4 turbo Skoda, but with the DSG it goes quite well - flip it to manual and it's good fun through the corners. Gonna come back with a jeep next time and explore further :)

Ip3dMCl.jpg

• 3 months later...

The Bay of Kotor is so photogenic, I love it there. Great pic. My girlfriend is looking to get some saucy/tasteful pics done, I don't suppose anyone knows any photographers on Island that do that sort of thing now?

• 1 month later...

That is a road, yes. Some very nice driving roads here. Only had a 1.4 turbo Skoda, but with the DSG it goes quite well - flip it to manual and it's good fun through the corners. Gonna come back with a jeep next time and explore further smile.png

Ip3dMCl.jpg

Where was this taken?

The Bay of Kotor is so photogenic, I love it there. Great pic. My girlfriend is looking to get some saucy/tasteful pics done, I don't suppose anyone knows any photographers on Island that do that sort of thing now?

Er, I'll do it, won't cost a penny...

Er, I'll do it, won't cost a penny...
you gonna need an ultra wide angle lens and a strong constitution.

Archived