Lens Flair

Amadeus

An idea nicked from another forum. Basically, most people carry a camera of some kind around with them these days - either a proper one or even just a compact or the one on your mobile - but we sometimes don't seem to be getting a chance to use them enough.

The idea of this thread is to simply post one picture each a day, every day - can be anything and everything - doesn't matter.

Ideally a pic from that particular day, but I guess things like edits from older ones should count, too. Just get snapping, comment on each others efforts and see what kind of collection we end up with over time - I reckon it could be fun :)

First one - a snap from last night

20-6.jpg

The World needs more photos - make it so! :D

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not taken today,but I thought this one as it's similar to yours :)

Nice - Mersey tunnel?

New attempt for today - weird early morning ideas...

evelynandme.jpg

Keep'em coming! :)

I purchased a new mobile a few months ago, but never tried out the camera before. A mobile is just a phone to me, not really a camera. Its a Sony Ericsson model (possibly a 770, don't really know or care that much) with a mere 3.3 mp. A far cry from my current DSLR.

Well this is the first shot (once I had worked out how to use it) taken on the way home this evening. All I have done (apart from reduce the size by half) is add a little hint of contrast and sharpened slightly, but not bad for a little camera. Temped to use it again soon, so watch out.

post-12705-1214258846_thumb.jpg

Archived