Lens Flair

Amadeus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today's naff image is Ivy roots on the wall up Little Switzerland, again taken on the El Cheapo mobile this evening. Not a bad job at all seeing there was a lot of shafts of light and deep shows to deal with.

More guff tomorrow... ;) Might be tempted to get the big boy out for a blast instead of fannying around with a daft mobile camera.

post-12705-1214507108_thumb.jpg

Sticking with the light theme...

Go on then - tell me how you do it?

I have a 350D, I assume its really dark, on a tripod, and you have a light stick of some sort?

Sticking with the light theme...

Go on then - tell me how you do it?

I have a 350D, I assume its really dark, on a tripod, and you have a light stick of some sort?

Yep, basically. Tripod, long exposure and a box full of LEDs and torches - then just experiment around. Another try from yesterday:

th_hislop9-1.jpg

Now working on trying to get more precise shapes and forms done & get the ground/object glow in the one above & the Joey shot to look better - it's fun :)

Today's image: a trip to Laxey fair this evening. Well, dragged actually. The Fair is really old hat, and boring, so looked else where for a picture. Just above the fair is the tiny Laxey Mines Railways. Not the cheapo mobile camera, but the DSLR today, which has coped well with the dull flat light.

Another tomorrow. :cool:

post-12705-1214603417_thumb.jpg

Archived