If You Were Only Ever Allowed....

Trinity 23

...to play one Computer game for the rest of your life, which one would you choose....?

For me I'd actually make it Final Fantasy VII but GTA would come a close 2nd... hang on that's against my rules - one game only!  FF VII... ;)

It hasn't been invented yet but it involves holograms and lots of naked women!

Stav.

I've been trying to finish Kirby's DreamWorld on the Gameboy for 10 years now. so I guess it would be my game of choice.

I have a feeling I don't belong in here. :/

Phew..... it's safe for me to post Sonic the Hedgehog now...

(If I am allowed friends with the one game of choice, then Crash Team Racing keeps me amused for hours.)

Perhaps I don't belong here either - I feel a breakaway thread group developing.

Frontier: Elite II ;)

Would have to be a MMORPG as then at least you could have a chat with a few people and it dosent get too boring.

Dark Age of Camelot or WoW hopefully when it comes out over here.

Either Mariokart on the Snes, or possibly Mariokart on the N64 (not quite as good but 4 player racing and better battle modes).

No question. Out of 7 consoles I've got they get play way more than anything else.

I thought that the memory was internal on a Spectrum. Surely the rampack was for ZX 81s and ZX80s

You've got me wondering. I had the ZX80, ZX81 and the Spectrum so I might be confusing them.

Some sites seem to suggest that a ram pack was available for the spectrum, e.g. http://www.drewturpin.freeserve.co.uk/ZX%20Spectrum.htm

Archived