Snow Watch 2009

TerryMcCann

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah bless...the kid's haven't seen much snow and they've just come running down to ask if they can make a snowman in the morning. I've promised them that if they go to sleep right now, we'll see what we can do.

From TV, they seem to know that they'll need twigs for arms, carrots for noses and coal for eyes/buttons etc.

Can anybody tell me how to create an undissapointing replica tomorrow from sludge and dogshit?

Dogshit and rain anyone?? Arse!! :(

Who says the IOM ain't different?

1976 - heatwave all over Britain. In the Isle of Man it rains. *

2009 - loads of snow in Britain. In the Isle of Man we have a beautiful blue sky all day.

* I am not old enough to remember this, I was told it by someone else!

* I remember that summer well, it snew just before June and then was a resl blisterer of a summer.

I've just heard that the police intend to close the mountain road at 18.30 hours in case it snows!!!!

WTF ?

It's like Minority report, but istead of 'Precrime' it's determining 'Presnow' - just in case, and jolly good too the Police are saving lives goddammit!!!

I've heard the NSC are running a similar scheme soon 'Predrown' - you pay your money, get changed in to your Speedos and then they close the pool just in case you can't swim and drown.

thats funny..

Archived