Barking Dog? Somewhere In Ponyfeilds?

JonnyHorbz

hi yeah i live in Ponyfeilds in Port Erin and to be honest im sick of dogs going at it day after day! ive found where 1 of them lives (right behind me) and when that one barks, it sets another off one with an EXTREMLY squeeky anoying bark that goes on and on and on......... So if you know wich house it is, please pop a post here coz im goin round there to ask um to shut it up! :angry: :angry: :angry:

I do like dogs, and i inderstand that they bark, but cmon, all day....everyday... is a bit much.

Cheers. :rolleyes:

ye i think its in the council bit, i live in the owned bit tho (just wanna get that out there lol) so ill giv the comisioners a call, an whilst im at it report roxanna as one of the barking dogs too. owch thats gotta hurt.

EDIT: ye sorry and thanks alot helpfull poster.

.....i live in the owned bit tho (just wanna get that out there lol).....

You really went up in my estimations when I read that bit. Well done for living "in the owned bit". You must be very proud.

Well done for raising your concern Jonny

There is nothing worse than an incessantly barking dog. The owners are probably down the pub or inside watching TV with the sound right up. In the case of our local barking dog the owners are inside spliffed up to the eyeballs. I find it all rather cruel towards the dog..

I love dogs but I hate contonuous dog barking. Some will go on for 4 or 5 hours without a break.

Also I love dogs but hate dog-shit, but that is another subject of course.

There is nothing worse than an incessantly barking dog. The owners are probably down the pub or inside watching TV with the sound right up.

That's a pretty presumptuous statement to make. Perhaps they're just at work and don't realise their dogs barks continuously all day.

There is nothing worse than an incessantly barking dog.

I put it to you that there are many things worse, including but not limited to:-

Terrorism

Female genital mutilation

Silent but deadly farts

Snogging someone with bad breath

Adding someone as a friend on facebook only to then constantly be notifed of the games they've played and what scores they've achieved

War

There is nothing worse than an incessantly barking dog.

Yes there is; an incessantly whining woman.

nag, nag, nag, moan, whine, do this, do that, I can't believe you did this etc., etc.,

Oh, and dickheads that think Sunday morning is a good time to get the strimmer out and have it revving its nuts off for 2 hours.

You are however correct in that dogs constantly barking/yelping are an annoyance.

:)

People shouldnt have Dogs unless they have the ability to walk them at least twice a day. No wonder the dog is barking if it's being left on it's own all day.

I put it to you that there are many things worse, including but not limited to:-

Terrorism

Female genital mutilation

Silent but deadly farts

Snogging someone with bad breath

Adding someone as a friend on facebook only to then constantly be notifed of the games they've played and what scores they've achieved

War

Milk cartons

Disney TV

Enigmatic mendicants

Oh and garden gnomes.

What do they do?

Just sit there all day!

Why can't they get a proper job??????

Aaaaannnnd the sound of grass growing!

Inconsiderate plants - can't stand them.

Should be banned!!!!!

Perhaps they're just at work and don't realise their dogs barks continuously all day.

We have one near us. I reckon the poor thing is kept outside all year round, even in the depths of winter. You can hear it barking at all hours of the night. I can't believe the owners don't know it's doing so. I keep thinking that one night I'll take a walk around and work out which house it is and see about reporting them.

Archived