Keep The Isle Of Man White & Free From Foreigners

cassettiespagetie

Another happy & wonderful Facebook group - 'Keep The Isle Of Man White & Free From Foreigners' (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=681824612450)

About -

"there are too many comovers (non-british) on the Island. They are taking all of the jobs, houses and most of all they are taking advantage of our fucking Island.They are arse rapeing our fucking Island, join us and help clense the Isle Of Man. AKA we are the Isle Of Man KKK

if you dont like the group, dont come on the page and stop leaving shit on the wall not mentioning any names sam jones."

I feel soooo proud to be Manx right now. :angry:

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the fact they are calling come overs people from outside of Britain, instead of the Isle of Man. When most of the people in this group are from the UK, so are come overs. Lets keep the hard working foreigners and kick these BNP twats back to where they belong.

Another happy & wonderful Facebook group - 'Keep The Isle Of Man White & Free From Foreigners' (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=681824612450)

About -

"there are too many comovers (non-british) on the Island. They are taking all of the jobs, houses and most of all they are taking advantage of our fucking Island.They are arse rapeing our fucking Island, join us and help clense the Isle Of Man. AKA we are the Isle Of Man KKK

if you dont like the group, dont come on the page and stop leaving shit on the wall not mentioning any names sam jones."

So, this is what the Manx education system is all about.... :o unbelievable...

So, this is what the Manx education system is all about.... :o unbelievable...

From my experience, this is more of a parental issue.

Partially - yes I agree, but not all!

Partially - yes I agree, but not all!

Well as someone still in the system, I've never been taught to be racist. Infact very much the opposite.

I wouldn't think for one moment you would be taught to be racist -

It's not only the racism involved, it's the total ignorance in general.

Archived