Keep The Isle Of Man White & Free From Foreigners

cassettiespagetie

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They all seem to be kids, (apart from a noted member of this forum). Do you know what'll happen next? The paper (or a publicity seeking politician) will pick this up. Then the schools will take action. What's the betting they choose punishment rather than education? And the kids begin to see themselves as martyrs and their views become entrenched.

They all seem to be kids, (apart from a noted member of this forum). Do you know what'll happen next? The paper (or a publicity seeking politician) will pick this up. Then the schools will take action. What's the betting they choose punishment rather than education? And the kids begin to see themselves as martyrs and their views become entrenched.

Might be good it has gone rather swiftly then.

Aye, there are some little gems in that group....

Jordan Jose Baptiste Maguire (Ballakermeen High School) posts,

Im sick of these fucking coons taking our jobs! I know one filthy nigger who's got a job in Boots! That dark mooky fuck.... WHITE IS RIGHT, TAKE BLACKS BACK! WHITE IS RIGHT, TAKE BLACKS BACK! :L:L seriously though your all fucking poons

I'd like to think someone will have the group removed - and quickly too. :/

I hope its closed and soon.

Are these kids stupid or what?

They sign up to facebook, post pictures of themselves and their family, probably without their knowledge, just to build up their profile so that everyone knows who exactly who they are and where they live, and then post some seriously racist comments for the whole world to see. That's one easy way to make yourself and your family at risk.

Facebook is the new kids' playground.

Why should this facebook page be removed? (rhetorical question btw)

Remember, on the Isle of Man, where kiddies of 16 have been given the vote their opinion is as valid as anyone else's.

It looks like the Isle of Man Government and Tynwald are the fuck-wits here.

Don't think I can add anything else, its a pointless debate really, i'm a foreigner to the Island, ok i'm white and british, but i'm not Manx, don't see how that makes me any different to anyone else that is black, white or otherwise.

Hate to think how these people will react if they need medical help, the hospital would be severly understaffed if it wasn't for the "foreigners", as would a lot of the islands shops, hotels and other places.

Restrict it to Manx born and there would be be 80% of the island gone.

Archived