Keep The Isle Of Man White & Free From Foreigners

cassettiespagetie

Read the Proceedings of the Antiquarian Society from Vol VII No. 5 March 1963 to April 1966 by Victor Cavendish Bentinck

Inbreeding is not healthy in any society. You can't eliminate negative genetic traits and problems. And in the nineteenth century there was a great outbreak of madness or confusion in the populace. You can tell this from the folklore beliefs. Some people have put this down to ingestion of ergot and others to brain defects. It is a significant thing, as marked by the very high number of people who genuinely convinced of seeing such things. Yet it came to an end very quickly during the Edwardian era, as the modern world met the Manx.

Manx folklore is no more indicative of madness than English or German or Hebrew folklore. Hate to break it to you, but folklore is a worldwide phenomena.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you feel you deserve a higher starting wage than some other higher qualified guy on the sub continent?????? Your a racist dude...... and you don't even know it. So much for good education ehhhhh.

Who gives a toss what people in India get paid?

Because that's your competition. If you dismiss their low wage as being their problem and not yours..... then you are judging them on racial terms rather than as equals.

It doesn't necessarily imply racial terms; it could also be national. Either way, I actually do care, but was questioning the relevance to this thread. I certainly agree that we should promote higher wages for developing countries, as low wages in those countries have for decades been deliberately used by transnational corporations to threaten workers here in the so-called developed countries.

Read the Proceedings of the Antiquarian Society from Vol VII No. 5 March 1963 to April 1966 by Victor Cavendish Bentinck

Inbreeding is not healthy in any society. You can't eliminate negative genetic traits and problems. And in the nineteenth century there was a great outbreak of madness or confusion in the populace. You can tell this from the folklore beliefs. Some people have put this down to ingestion of ergot and others to brain defects. It is a significant thing, as marked by the very high number of people who genuinely convinced of seeing such things. Yet it came to an end very quickly during the Edwardian era, as the modern world met the Manx.

Manx folklore is no more indicative of madness than English or German or Hebrew folklore. Hate to break it to you, but folklore is a worldwide phenomena.

yup. And worldwide...... you are probably in the top 10% earners. So feel free to dodge my challange.......

edit to add.. this was posted at the same time as wishy washy answer from JT

But the Manx were convinced until quite recently that they were seeing such things. They were completely off their rockers. It may just be hallucinogenic though it could be genetic.

But the Manx were convinced until quite recently that they were seeing such things. They were completely off their rockers. It may just be hallucinogenic though it could be genetic.

Maybe one day you will give an answer to a direct question rather than going off on a tangent....

Maybe one day you will give an answer to a direct question rather than going off on a tangent....

Don't hold your breath.

Yup Dude. Post your evidence for being better than an Indian Graduate. If you even try to then I judge you as racist.
What the FUCK are you on about?

Why the FUCK did you avoid my answer? Fucking Knobhead.

You really do annoy me at times LDV.

Yup Dude. Post your evidence for being better than an Indian Graduate. If you even try to then I judge you as racist.
What the FUCK are you on about?

Why the FUCK did you avoid my answer? Fucking Knobhead.

You really do annoy me at times LDV.

Because he believes himself to be intellectually superior to all of us.

Because you ask such ridiculous questions. I mean, I am trying to enlighten Monkeyboy about his antecedents and then you come along with some question about Indian graduates AND you ask me this question as if I have just made a racist comment about Indian graduates and need to justify myself. I never mentioned anything about indians. Bit naughty implying that I said a racist comment.

Of course. An empty post is better than no post to LDV. God forbid he should lose the chance to up his post count.... especially when sensible arguement beats him........ He is probably off arguing about farmers subsidies on the calf now...... not that he knows anything about that..... but hey.... the post count matters. I am getting rather tired of it now.

You must live a very sheltered life if you are not aware of the massive worldwide belief in superstition and supernatural beings. There are people who see the Virgin Mary in their toast, and they do not live on isolated islands.

By the way, the Isle of Man has a lot of naturally growing magic mushrooms all over the place. It was also magic mushrooms which may have inspired the book of Revelation. I really don't see how any of this is unique to the Isle of Man, and not a worldwide phenomena TO THIS DAY.

Archived