Keep The Isle Of Man White & Free From Foreigners

cassettiespagetie

Inbreeding is not healthy in any society. You can't eliminate negative genetic traits and problems. And in the nineteenth century there was a great outbreak of madness or confusion in the populace. You can tell this from the folklore beliefs. Some people have put this down to ingestion of ergot and others to brain defects. It is a significant thing, as marked by the very high number of people who genuinely convinced of seeing such things. Yet it came to an end very quickly during the Edwardian era, as the modern world met the Manx.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Inbreeding is not healthy in any society. You can't eliminate negative genetic traits and problems. And in the nineteenth century there was a great outbreak of madness or confusion in the populace. You can tell this from the folklore beliefs. Some people have put this down to ingestion of ergot and others to brain defects. It is a significant thing, as marked by the very high number of people who genuinely convinced of seeing such things.

Source? Or is this a figment of your own genetic brain defect?

Read the Proceedings of the Antiquarian Society from Vol VII No. 5 March 1963 to April 1966 by Victor Cavendish Bentinck

Post it.

Yup Dude. Post your evidence for being better than an Indian Graduate. If you even try to then I judge you as racist.

Yup Dude. Post your evidence for being better than an Indian Graduate. If you even try to then I judge you as racist.
What the FUCK are you on about?

So you feel you deserve a higher starting wage than some other higher qualified guy on the sub continent?????? Your a racist dude...... and you don't even know it. So much for good education ehhhhh.

Post it.
It isn't on the internet. It's on my shelf. Anyway, it would upset you.

No it wouldn't - I'm just trying to expose that what you post as fact is simply your interpretation the 50 year old ramblings of a English aristocrat writing about a time & place in which he was not present & which there is very little written evidence of anything, let alone the pure fantasy that you are banging on about. You need to qualify your bullshit by stating it is your opinion rather than having any basis in fact.

I myself have no idea of the sexual practices of the 19th century rural Manx, I wasn't around to see it. I am aware from my own lifetime that humans seem to have some kind of instinct that makes the thought of shagging their mother or sister or other genetically unsuitable person abhorrent which I would imagine exists for the same reason that you do not like to sleep with women, ie. the good of the species.

So you feel you deserve a higher starting wage than some other higher qualified guy on the sub continent?????? Your a racist dude...... and you don't even know it. So much for good education ehhhhh.

Who gives a toss what people in India get paid?

Because that's your competition. If you dismiss their low wage as being their problem and not yours..... then you are judging them on racial terms rather than as equals.

Archived