What Are Peoples Views On Marinas?

Gilligan

http://manx.net/default.asp?id=18&articleid=8886

Just want to hear people's views on marinas. Apparently the town-folk of PSM didn't want a marina a while ago, looks like the government wants to put one in anyway.

I like marinas. Douglas, and Peel look so much better with the marinas.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Views on marinas are usually of the sea and some boats.

post-15192-1246922872_thumb.jpg

I would love to have my boat in a Marina................if I had one! The new Marina at Peel looks great but Douglas marina always looks a bit of a shambles to me.

I like them, its made such a difference to Peel, just wish we had one in Ramsey but you know my views on that one already!

Yep, Peel really has overtaken Ramsey since getting the marina.

They're just places for heinously rich foreign people to park their massive yachts, while they stay in them to avoid paying for a hotel room. Yachts are like the camper vans of the sea. But while the government is trying to eradicate camper vans it is building special parking lots for yachts, all at the expense of the taxpayer. They make places look more affluent and sophisticated, but that's it.

Yachts are like the camper vans of the sea.

PMSL , I've now got an image of a load of sea pikeys , marinas with a load of fucked jet skis floating about instead of quad bikes . Yachts with no sails or engine etc .

Archived