Organic

bluemonday

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didnt peeps know that already?

Organic tastes better imo

What a puzzling article. Did anyone believe organic produce has a greater nutritional value than conventionaly farmed stuff? I don't think that's why people buy it. It's more about ethical concerns about the methods used in conventional agriculture - use of pesticides, fertilisers etc.

And taste. I do believe some organic vegetables taste better than some of the stuff farmed hydroponically in massive great greenhouses.

I buy organic (sometimes) because I prefer less chemicals in my food and it's better for the environment. I never really thought about the nutritional content, though organic carrots certainly taste more nutritious.

I'm not convinced that organic foods taste better than non organic foods, and I bet anyone claiming otherwise in this thread has never done a suitable and fair taste test to prove that their claims are valid.

Taste is like 75% in the brain anyway. Look up the Pepsi/CocaCola test which nobody can pass.

Does the food not absord the chemicals used in its production?

If that is the case, then would the food not using any chemicals to be absorbed be better for you??

Can't find anything in babelfish for this one.

Archived