Booze- Britain ..isle Of Man..(help)

Neenor

Ok well obviously I'm new here, and I do hope I haven't posted this thread in the wrong place or posted it again. I know there was one which was along the lines of the show but it was wrote years ago and I just want to refresh the topic and see who might be able to help me find it ? I'm dying to see it as I'm told I know people that are on it, and I'm just very eager. :-)

I have tried everywhere on the net so anyone who would be able to help me find it or watch it somewhere I will be very grateful ...

thanks.

Ha ha, thanks for posting that clip. I spent my first year on the island just around the corner but never went into that pub! Good thing after hearing their take on "come overs."

Ha ha, thanks for posting that clip. I spent my first year on the island just around the corner but never went into that pub! Good thing after hearing their take on "come overs."

Well, that was a load of rubbish. Was it my imagination or did all the 'Manx' people on that video have Yorkshire accents?

Not much use now because the videos have been removed from youtube, but this was quite entertaining.

Sorry if these have been posted before.

IOM Crimefighters on Men & Motors. Police patrolling the prom, hospital, and Venue. I know the bloke who (allegedly) kicks the taxi. I bet he wasn't expecting to end up on tele.

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C6vuQR0Ynk

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C43lxEZJRyM

The hardest pubs clip is still on but the Men and Motors clips dont seem to be there anymore.

Booze Britain is the one with the disco taxi etc.

Watched On a Clear Day last night, which was on tv a few weeks ago, some of it filmed here. Mind you, not much from what I could see, unless the swimming pool scenes were done here in a local school or something?

Archived