Is This The New Occupier Of Woolworths Building?

ramseyrocks

And podcasts, I love podcasts!

Yeah, but isn't it slight depressing when no matter how hard you try you can't get below 100 unlistened to podcasts on your list

I've somewhat solved the video podcast problem by watching them in bed via Apple TV

Feck know how many hours of audiobook I've still to listen to as well

Work gets in the way too much, although I can generally get through an hour or so of podcast at work each day

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only if your CD cases are 1.5cm thick... usually they're 1cm, so that's a pile 20 metres tall

Hehe. Some are double albums? You're probably right, but the googled answer I got was:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...25065046AAFbQ03

Looks like that's wrong I suppose. Either way, that's a big tower of placcy.

Keeping up with podcasts can be a struggle, got to be ruthless these days. Friday night comedy always gets a listen every week as does Mark Kermodes film reviews. The rest have to fight for time! Gave up on audiobooks, kept losing my place.

Yeah, but isn't it slight depressing when no matter how hard you try you can't get below 100 unlistened to podcasts on your list

I solved this problem by not listening to podcasts.

It's what I enjoy listening to most though, just don't seem to have enough time. With a bit of trimming I'm not down to 34, which is my lowest for a while. Also managed to make a slight dent in an audio book today as well

It's what I enjoy listening to most though, just don't seem to have enough time. With a bit of trimming I'm not down to 34, which is my lowest for a while. Also managed to make a slight dent in an audio book today as well

Which ones are your weekly 'must listen'?

Archived