People Locking Dogs In Cars.....grrrr !

sausage

-removed by mod- Silver Ford Focus

Clear sky, sun right overhead, blazing down on a lovely wee dog who had his tongue hanging out and looked pleadingly at me as I tried doors etc to try and open them. Leaving a window open by an inch makes NO difference you complete moron...

Time to name and shame these idiots, also reported to MSPCA.

Rant over

There's a guy who parks up every night @ the Shore Pub in Laxey around tea time and he has two largish dogs....he has a grill over the back of his car & leaves the boot open, the fecks off into the pub & leaves them for a few hours! Thing is, there are tables & chairs out there & people passing, and every other dog within a mile radious causes a cresendo of barking from the poor things. I've seen other dog owners trying to enjoy a quiet pint *with* their dogs (no, the dogs weren't on the ale :rolleyes:) having to leave cos the poor things don't shut up. I'm gonna report him to MSPCA this year, bloody idiot.

HII I AM NEW no anamal should be left in that heat. report i would

i am new too this sorry about spelling i wonder if you could help me i have tryed too ask a new question ,but it never appers i must be doing some thing wrong any advice would be great thanks cat

HII I AM NEW no anamal should be left in that heat. report i would

i am new too this sorry about spelling i wonder if you could help me i have tryed too ask a new question ,but it never appers i must be doing some thing wrong any advice would be great thanks cat

Is that you messing with the keyboard again Felix ? ...I just got no control over this cat any more! ;)

This is blatent animal cruelty and should be harshly punished.

Just as shame that more isn't done to prevent this.

you can't 'prevent' people from doing stupid things, all you can do is punish them for it so they don't do it again

This is blatent animal cruelty and should be harshly punished.

Just as shame that more isn't done to prevent this.

you can't 'prevent' people from doing stupid things, all you can do is punish them for it so they don't do it again

Education, education, education my dear Watson.

Also more civically minded individuals reporting this sort of thing....oh wait that relies on the public sticking their necks out for more than 10 minutes. Forget I mentioned it.

Are these the same people who complain that their dogs have rights too when they want them to shit all over our parks and beaches but quite happy to leave them sweating to death in a car?....or has my generalisation and sarcasm taken too strong a hold tonight??

Archived