Mhks - Choose 3, Lose 3

Lonan3

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to agree Tynwald is not a joke and to be quite honest if Peter Karran knocked on my door I would close it as he bores the f**k out of me and i can not understand a word that comes out of his mouth. Also it would help if he could string a sentence together without the help of other people.

Although he has achieved little of substance or consequence, the fact he appears to be questioning government, even if the majority of questions are meaningless and don't further our knowledge or understanding at all, is enough to see him heralded as a hero.

Whatever happened to those plans he had to run a newspaper? Wasn't there a fundraising launch cruise?

Although he has achieved little of substance or consequence, the fact he appears to be questioning government, even if the majority of questions are meaningless and don't further our knowledge or understanding at all, is enough to see him heralded as a hero.

Whatever happened to those plans he had to run a newspaper? Wasn't there a fundraising launch cruise?

Isn't that THIS ONE?

Isn't that THIS ONE?

No, that was the bloke from Braddan Commissioners - Andrew something

Archived