Bahrain

Max Power

It seems that there are atrocities being carried out in Bahrain in order to crush the democracy movement!

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/18/opinion/18kristof.html?_r=2

Being a huge friend of the West and a darling of the capitalist system does not seem to prevent the King from exerting the kind of retribution we associate with the likes of Iran!

I have to wonder what will fill the vaccuum left by the rulers of these Middle Eastern nations when all of this subsides!

Looks like the F1 GP is in doubt too, it gives an idea of how volatile even the 'stable' countries there are!

It seems that there are atrocities being carried out in Bahrain in order to crush the democracy movement!

What democracy movement? You mean popular revolt?

Being a huge friend of the West and a darling of the capitalist system does not seem to prevent the King from exerting the kind of retribution we associate with the likes of Iran!

I have to wonder what will fill the vaccuum left by the rulers of these Middle Eastern nations when all of this subsides!

Erm...another capitalist system. Something similar that sympathises with the business factions in Egypt. What do you think Mubarak represented?

Looks like the F1 GP is in doubt too...
You sad, hollow fucker. You have people on the streets fighting for their freedom and livelihood and you comment about F1 GP. I don't think you are capable of understanding these issues.

The shit has really hit the fan,

live rounds being fired at protstestes, many dead lots of injuries,

heard numbers of over 800 injuries from gun fire,

There calling it a massacre

just one report, but many out there

boom headshot

yemen is in full protest as well.

Libya protests: 84 killed in growing unrest

Thousands Now Protesting In Bolivia

You sad, hollow fucker. You have people on the streets fighting for their freedom and livelihood and you comment about F1 GP. I don't think you are capable of understanding these issues.

I think thats just the way your read it, I saw it as a statement that the events are that serious that they cannot do the usual and try to cover things up and it has esculated so much the F1 has deemed it too dangerous to continue showing it is not just in the city as they would like you to believe.

I think thats just the way your read it, I saw it as a statement that the events are that serious that they cannot do the usual and try to cover things up and it has esculated so much the F1 has deemed it too dangerous to continue showing it is not just in the city as they would like you to believe.

Thats how I read it as well but sometimes peoples meaning does not come across too well in the written word. Doesn't make them sad or hollow. Or indeed a fucker!

Erm...another capitalist system. Something similar that sympathises with the business factions in Egypt. What do you think Mubarak represented?

Who rattled your cage? I am not interested in whether or not the F1 GP goes ahead or not! The popular revolt is looking for democracy and I have no idea what you are trying to imply in your comparisons with Egypt? I was pointing out that the regime, despite its friendly face, is still capable of the type of action that the likes of Iran would take!

Who rattled your cage? I am not interested in whether or not the F1 GP goes ahead or not! The popular revolt is looking for democracy and I have no idea what you are trying to imply in your comparisons with Egypt? I was pointing out that the regime, despite its friendly face, is still capable of the type of action that the likes of Iran would take!

Cant't get Manx cheese in Bahrain. Democracy my arse.

I dont think there is one stable ME place at the moment,

photovul.jpg

Meanwhile in Abu Dhabi, Manx cheese supplies continue :)

Love that. They will be wanting Ramsey Bakery baps shipping out next.

Archived