General Election 2011 - Michael

Declan

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't be so cynical. Over a thousand people bothered their ass to get down to the polling booth and vote for him. Whichever way you look at that, it's impressive.

Ah but it was closer than you think. All it would have taken is for Stu Peters to be appointed returning office and the result could have been very different.

Paul Heavey is my brother, I am not him, nor is he my husband or son. Anyway, I just wanted to say now that it's all over that Paul conducted himself and his campaign the only way he knows how - with honesty and straight talking which truly was from the heart. I believed in him 100% and I always will. Okay so you could say I am biased but 243 other people believed in him too and I think that is something he can be proud of. He genuinely wanted to do the job, he really wanted to make a difference to the people in this constituency and the Island as a whole. He's a clever guy and really would have made a great MHK. I worked on his campaign with him and he put a hell of a lot of work in to it, as well as doing the day job, it wasn't easy. To all the hecklers on Manx Forums who took the piss - he had a go. Back to the day job now. Thank f**k for that, I need a holiday :D

Paul Heavey is my brother, I am not him, nor is he my husband or son. Anyway, I just wanted to say now that it's all over that Paul conducted himself and his campaign the only way he knows how - with honesty and straight talking which truly was from the heart. I believed in him 100% and I always will. Okay so you could say I am biased but 243 other people believed in him too and I think that is something he can be proud of. He genuinely wanted to do the job, he really wanted to make a difference to the people in this constituency and the Island as a whole. He's a clever guy and really would have made a great MHK. I worked on his campaign with him and he put a hell of a lot of work in to it, as well as doing the day job, it wasn't easy. To all the hecklers on Manx Forums who took the piss - he had a go. Back to the day job now. Thank f**k for that, I need a holiday :D

Good one..

Congratulations to Alfie Cannan tonight! He had a convincing win out there - well deserved indeed!

I am still waiting for Alfie to tell us is he responsible for this mass immigration onto the Island.Anything for a few quid..

Archived