Dandara At It Again.

mister meaner

well thats me redundent now was my last day yesterday! not the only fella to go as there were many more behind me a few i met in markwell house this morning. nothing suitable for me in the job centre just yet but ill keep lookin till i find work dont want to be too big a burden on the manx government or the tax payer ;)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well thats me redundent now was my last day yesterday! not the only fella to go as there were many more behind me a few i met in markwell house this morning. nothing suitable for me in the job centre just yet but ill keep lookin till i find work dont want to be too big a burden on the manx government or the tax payer ;)

Good luck. If you take an adult literacy course I'm sure you could make your CV look like it wasn't knocked up by a 12 year old.

Yes, but sometimes the mature thing to do is to let it go.

He should read it as personal development. He could still be unemployed next year if someone hadn't taken the time out to draw to his attention to the fact that he appears to be illiterate. All those people throwing the CV in the bin and yet someone never really working out why they never got a letter back.

Good luck. If you take an adult literacy course I'm sure you could make your CV look like it wasn't knocked up by a 12 year old.

Is that what you did? p'raps you could post your CV so we could all see how clever you claim to be.

Is that what you did? p'raps you could post your CV so we could all see how clever you claim to be.

I can write in English. That is a start.

Now that's an opinion.

Now that's an opinion.

No it's a fact. I have an ability to write in English and follow conventional grammar. Unlike our recently unemployed friend.

Now that's an opinion.

No it's a fact. I have an ability to write in English and follow conventional grammar. Unlike our recently unemployed friend.

A hypothesis perhaps, still waiting for your CV, nice way to advise a "friend"!

Play nice. How people write or speak has no bearing on how successful they are. The downturn has hit everyone, desk jockeys, builders, factory managers and hedge fund bankers. They laid off a shed load of gifted and smart people in my last job. Often the less talented staff get to stay because it is supposedly a random process. Chin up yessir, you'll find something soon. Are you a builder?

ps i can read your English no problem. People on forums can get too caught up in who put what punctuation marks where. It's the sentiment and thought process that count.

Archived