Dandara At It Again.

mister meaner

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well thats me redundent now was my last day yesterday! not the only fella to go as there were many more behind me a few i met in markwell house this morning. nothing suitable for me in the job centre just yet but ill keep lookin till i find work dont want to be too big a burden on the manx government or the tax payer ;)

Good luck. If you take an adult literacy course I'm sure you could make your CV look like it wasn't knocked up by a 12 year old.

Twat!

well thats me redundent now was my last day yesterday! not the only fella to go as there were many more behind me a few i met in markwell house this morning. nothing suitable for me in the job centre just yet but ill keep lookin till i find work dont want to be too big a burden on the manx government or the tax payer ;)

Good luck. If you take an adult literacy course I'm sure you could make your CV look like it wasn't knocked up by a 12 year old.

take alot more than that to rattle my cage :P but for your information i got a cv done for me today, by a very kind person in the job centre, now another bit of information for you, i didnt spend much time at school no ones fault but my own but im sure ya worked that one out your self :D but i am taking some time out on the job hunting as mc beths is doing a great deal on the price of a pint these days, so as im drinking my pints i will be planning a trip to eastern europe then ireland ah sure its a hard life yessir :P

take alot more than that to rattle my cage :P but for your information i got a cv done for me today, by a very kind person in the job centre, now another bit of information for you, i didnt spend much time at school no ones fault but my own but im sure ya worked that one out your self :D but i am taking some time out on the job hunting as mc beths is doing a great deal on the price of a pint these days, so as im drinking my pints i will be planning a trip to eastern europe then ireland ah sure its a hard life yessir :P

Good luck with the job hunting (and the Eastern Europe trip :))

ps i can read your English no problem. People on forums can get too caught up in who put what punctuation marks where. It's the sentiment and thought process that count.

tut tut tut , capital P ffs.

Ha ha, just a little test for ya !

ps i can read your English no problem. People on forums can get too caught up in who put what punctuation marks where. It's the sentiment and thought process that count.

Bloody Hell! If Manx Forums is going to rely on sentiment and thought process we're all doomed! Doomed I say!

Did someone call the Grammar police?

grammarpolice-150x150.jpg

Another thing happening with a fair few companies is not officially announcing job reductions - few places I know aren't replacing staff as they're lost and expecting others to pick up the slack/closing departments entirely.

nothing suitable for me in the job centre just yet but ill keep lookin till i find work dont want to be too big a burden on the manx government or the tax payer ;)

Good luck with the job hunting; was there nothing advertised that you could do, or just nothing you fancied? maybe as a short term measure just doing something you may not think 'suitable' would be better than doing nothing? (I mean that with all the best intentions by the way, I'm not taking the p*ss) as it keeps you in continuous employment.

nothing suitable for me in the job centre just yet but ill keep lookin till i find work dont want to be too big a burden on the manx government or the tax payer ;)

Good luck with the job hunting; was there nothing advertised that you could do, or just nothing you fancied? maybe as a short term measure just doing something you may not think 'suitable' would be better than doing nothing? (I mean that with all the best intentions by the way, I'm not taking the p*ss) as it keeps you in continuous employment.

have a few things in the pipeline, i would put my hand to anything as long as there was a wage at the end of the week/month.

yee haa yessir

Would you be able to do work as a handyman? Basic joinery, that sort of thing? I know someone who might be interested in someone with those skills (not a full time job, obviously, but every little might help).

Tescos ?.

yee haa yessir

Would you be able to do work as a handyman? Basic joinery, that sort of thing? I know someone who might be interested in someone with those skills (not a full time job, obviously, but every little might help).

Tescos ?.

I think most people worked that one out.

Archived