Dandara At It Again.

mister meaner

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Serious question:

Are you in business?

Heard on the radio yesterday that dandara have had to lay workers of due to the planning process being so slow, what a crock of shit. Blackmailing mofo's.

Yes, i work for a civil engineering company. Its just another case of dandara trying to bully their way to the front of the planing queue.

Serious question:

Are you in business?

Heard on the radio yesterday that dandara have had to lay workers of due to the planning process being so slow, what a crock of shit. Blackmailing mofo's.

Yes, i work for a civil engineering company. Its just another case of dandara trying to bully their way to the front of the planing queue.

Planing? Are they trying to muscle in on Colas's contracts from the DOI?

Is it really?

... and you have evidence of this?

You are aware of the current economic climate no doubt & property market in particular?

Or it just another excuse for a cheap dig at a company who did very well out of the Island?

Serious question:

Are you in business?

Much like the heralded 100% sold development in castletown that they are renting units on their website.... I'm led to understand that the Directors bought them to give the illusion all was well to other investors. Or the "prestige" spectrum development full of dhss or half empty quay west. Any announcement like this think potential Government grant to develop the next block. Utter shite

Although the planning process is laughably slow, poorly managed, policy is enforced differently depending on the planning officer, the appeals process needs an over haul as does policy in general.

As for having lots of sites with planning already, maybe they are wanting to build some houses that will sell rather than apartment blocks to sit empty.

Maybe developers should build some houses most folk can afford....!

Anyone seen the new Hartford ones in Castletown?

The 3-bed semi up for sale at £430,000.......a friend lives in a 3 bed Commissioners property which is bigger and that costs £80 a week.....Oh and it made of bricks not the same material as a shed.

Serious question:

Are you in business?

Being in business isn't the same as having a job!

I don't live in a Dandara house, nor have I ever owned one.

I fail to see though why so many Manx people (yes, I am one) have such a downer on them. Where would the 1000's of Dandara residents be living now if Dandara hadn't come to the Island?

Archived