Anagh Coar Homes To Get New Gold Plated Kitchens

Silentbob

All the proper manx families I know have been homeowner farmers and therefore not subsidi........oh wait.

I see where you are coming from now, as true manx, you believe the government owes you something. Whereas us comeover johnny foreigner types should just shut up and pay taxes?

Am I getting this right?

nearly right bob, the expression i believe your looking for is "shut the fuck up" and yes i believe you should, this is family business the manx family, not just some middle class fleas we have been infested with.

Come back in 40 years time when you and your family has actually contributed something worthwhile.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some are still some branches of uncles and cousins who do still live in social housing, now retired, most moved on into private ownership in the last 25 years, even my second cousins are nearly 20 now.

And 90% of manxies reading this will also of had a mix of both over the last 50 years, with their families, i have family all around the island, my parents even jumped on the property band wagon late in life, even the cousins whose parents bought houses, and will die in them, some of those now live in social housing will eventually own their own home, when their parents are finished with it.

I bet they will after they have saved all that money between the incredibly low rent and their £40K a year bus driving job, after dishing out for their Special Brew, OK magazines and lottery tickets. Even I could eventually afford to buy my own home given those circumstances.

Social housing should not be a birthright.

So you are saying that your a born manxie, i can see that actually, your crabby attitude to government workers is an excellent indicator actually, however that will alnost certainly mean you have or have had family living in social housing, were they all subsidised "pond life" as several posters have described all social housing tenants then.

All the proper manx families I know have been homeowner farmers and therefore not subsidi........oh wait.

I see where you are coming from now, as true manx, you believe the government owes you something. Whereas us comeover johnny foreigner types should just shut up and pay taxes?

Am I getting this right?

nearly right bob, the expression i believe your looking for is "shut the fuck up" and yes i believe you should, this is family business the manx family, not just some middle class fleas we have been infested with.

Come back in 40 years time when you and your familie has actually contributed something worthwhile.

That's not very nice is it girls and boys? P'raps the "middle class fleas" should have a whip round for Pauld and his family .

Am I getting this right?

Come back in 40 years time when you and your familie has actually contributed something worthwhile.

That's not very nice is it girls and boys? P'raps the "middle class fleas" should have a whip round for Pauld and his family .

AYE UP another nearly 10 year new manxie rolls up.

So you are saying that your a born manxie, i can see that actually, your crabby attitude to government workers is an excellent indicator actually, however that will alnost certainly mean you have or have had family living in social housing, were they all subsidised "pond life" as several posters have described all social housing tenants then.

I am manx born, but that is about as far as your deductions are correct. All family has always been in our own homes, bought and paid for by hard graft. In fact, I don't even think any of our UK family have ever been in state sponsored accomodation, not in my lifetime anyway.

Guess some families just like to pull their weight.

Am I getting this right?

Come back in 40 years time when you and your family has actually contributed something worthwhile.

Nah. I agree with silentbob. The true Manx in your book pauld moved from the Forresters to the Manor about 10 years ago when it shut down. We're supporting a bunch of feckless arseholes who failed to realise how easy it was 15 years ago to buy a house and get a proper job, and who are now stumbling around outside McDeaths on a Friday night pissing on their own shoes wondering why nobody by else can afford to do it. It's a subsidised bubble they are living in. £40k a year to drive a bus, £75 a week for rent on your house, and £250 a week across the bar at the Clary or McDeaths ... That's all that counts as aspiration these days ...

Archived