Sky Tv - Catchup / Ondemand

Has anyone managed to get this yet ?

I have my Sky HD box connected to my broadband and all I am getting is Anytime on the red button. They are advertising it everywhere at the moment but it seems after calling them it hasnt been released yet. The customer representative said you may have it within a month but wasnt sure.

Hmm, It does say you need to log on to your account to activate but I tried that yesterday and saw no option to do it at all. All it brought me to was a page showing how to connect your sky box to your broadband connection which I have already.

Like I say Anytime+ is there and has been for months so i can stream and download TV but the new service apparently gives you access to things like BBCi player and ITV player etc.

I believe it changes the wording on the red button from Anytime+ to OnDemand.

Just looked at my package details and it is showing that I have it as a free extra along with Sky Go and remote record etc.

I guess it is just a matter of waiting until it gets upgraded.

I've got it, just do a forced update on your sky box and it will be there

First of all unplug your box from the wall socket, hold down the back up button on the front of the box and keep it held down and turn on the box. After 10 seconds or so, your box will announce that it’s updating software. When it’s finished, you've got the latest version.

modey, tried the forced update last night. It did the update fine but I still have Anytime showing and not On Demand. Apparently I may have to wait up until end of November.

I have a pace box by the way.

Archived