Feed The Birds.....no More!

thebees

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not feed birds? If it looks hungry, I will feed it. I don't see what the crime is.

I would feed them too, but they just will not eat the little blue pellets I buy for them.

Edited to add that we do buy wild bird food and peanut feeders for the proper birds that visit our garden.

We even have 3 bird boxes too.

What's the problem with the Mann Cat Sanctuary then? Are they doing a good job? They ran that offer earlier this year to get your cat done for a tenner. A few of you mention the owners are weirdos, well surely anyone who is going to run a cat sanctuary is likely to be a bit out there, what's wrong with that?

They keep dying creatures crawling around, they let diseased cats mix with healthy cats, they won't allow anyone to home anything.

Interesting articles from vets about the place, on facebook.

They keep dying creatures crawling around, they let diseased cats mix with healthy cats, they won't allow anyone to home anything.

I would be interested in reading these articles, could you perhaps post a link to the relevant Facebook page(s)

Thanks

What's the problem with the Mann Cat Sanctuary then? Are they doing a good job? They ran that offer earlier this year to get your cat done for a tenner. A few of you mention the owners are weirdos, well surely anyone who is going to run a cat sanctuary is likely to be a bit out there, what's wrong with that?

In my experience they were very weird indeed. Something isn't right about the place. Do they receive any money from sources other than charitable donations does anyone know?

No idea on the money side. But I a, sure if you were particularly interested you can found out. As a charity their accounts are submitted annually to the charity registry and I would presume those accounts are public record. They would also be on the agenda at the charities AGM

Archived