Ps4 Out Nov 29Th

Jam_Sandwich

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's basically a Vita minus touch screen. It'll do vita remote streaming and let you pair a ps4 controller up so you can remote play.

It does have some media capability, you can put mp3 on a memory card and play it for example.

The ps tv with the remote ps3 cloud player thingy sounds interesting, nice to play the back catalog without having to own a ps3.

Is the PS3 at £200 worth a punt atm for the added multi media capabilities? or is it fools gold and should just commit to a £350 PS4?

Seems well over priced for a PS3....they've been as low as £80 for a new super slim online.

You can get a pre-owned from GAME cheaply too. I believe their pre-owneds are cleaned out internally and given a year warranty.

if you could point me towards an £80 online store I'd be grateful

£200 was for a 500GB HDD - I assume the 12GB HDD versions are cheaper but I thought it was a very small HDD

Pre-owned stuff makes me a bit nervous even with a year warranty

if you could point me towards an £80 online store I'd be grateful

£200 was for a 500GB HDD - I assume the 12GB HDD versions are cheaper but I thought it was a very small HDD

Pre-owned stuff makes me a bit nervous even with a year warranty

I bought the PS3 12GB and then stuck a 500GB drive in for £30. You also need a mounting bracket for about £4. Loads of how-to tutorials online, buts very simple.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-PlayStation-Replacement-Mounting-Bracket/dp/B009CV1OVC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1409347323&sr=8-2&keywords=500gb+ps3+hard+drive

Just while this topic is active is anyone having issues with the PSN at all? Been trying to download the new maps for BF4 (and the PSN freebies) since Friday morning but all I'm getting is an E-82000121 error saying 'the funds could not be added to your wallet'. I've got £10 still sat in my PSN account and the maps are a free download anyways for buying Premium on BF4 so no idea what's going on. Nothing on any of Sony's blogs that I can find either.

Yep I'm getting the E-82000121 error code to. I'm even just trying to download a free app but it gives me that error. Only other people online who I can find who have had the same problems are from a few years ago. Tried re-entering my card details but no joy. I know they have had the network down for maintenance following a ddos attack and it seems since then I've had the problem. I'm just hoping it's not a jurisdiction lockout like we've seen with the Play store. I'm on wimanx if that has any relevance?

Archived