Ps4 Out Nov 29Th

Jam_Sandwich

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flip. Ah well still a chance for special delivery tomorrow all though I doubt it

I just got an email from the lass I talked to at amazon saying she tried to get someone at City Link to deliver tomorow but she didn't think it was happening. Very apologetic. Annoying, but it's not the end of the world. My lads gutted, birthday money saved since June.

From the sound of things psn is fooked anyway.

They might do. My mate preordered in oct with game and was told he would be getting his just before Xmas. They got more stock than expected and he was able to pick his up on launch day.

Depends how many people were on the second phase of preorders I suppose.

I'm starting to think my preorder has been nicked. There's nothing on the tracking since Thursday evening. Grrr

Haven't received mine either from Amazon. Last week it said it would be delivered on 29th, then on the 28th it was dispatched with a delivery date of the 2nd via city link. According to the tracking information, it hasn't moved since Thursday night!! Wonder why some went with Royal Mail and some with city link

Haven't received mine either from Amazon. Last week it said it would be delivered on 29th, then on the 28th it was dispatched with a delivery date of the 2nd via city link. According to the tracking information, it hasn't moved since Thursday night!! Wonder why some went with Royal Mail and some with city link

I was told it was simply whoever each logistics centre used, so pot luck combined with your location.

Mine came on Saturday by Royal Mail.

I've got one on amazon preorder still on order if anyone wants it, I just have to update my payment details for it to be dispatched as my card expired from when I ordered in July , its just the console only

Game had some in this morning. I walked in and bought one.

Were you forced to buy some kind of bundle?

Put some time into it last night. Pretty impressed for a launch console. I missed out on the psn fun from friday and mine worked flawlessly, Resogun, contact and world of warplanes or watever it's called downloaded quick and none of the install bollocks. I like the clean interface that's focused on gaming much more than the now cluttered clusterfuck that's the 360 dash and it all feels much snappier than the ps3 one.

Voice works ok, the camera is smart, playroom definately shows potential just needs more to do.

Really like the streaming. We did the Slim and Son show to some mates last night, and it was so easy I almost forgot it was on. Not sure how you can tell how many are watching though? It's a great feature, but not sure how you'd get people to your stream, are there indexers?

Controller is lovely, touchpad works well. Killzone seems ok, pretty, standard fps gameplay, fun enough. Shame online shit is so pricey, I'd have bought Marvel on the spot if it wasn't 50 quid.

Archived