Ps4 Out Nov 29Th

Jam_Sandwich

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine came this morning from Amazon before 10 am smile.png

Royal mail special delivery FTW!

Been tested and FW updated and after a hdmi issue causing me an hour of grief (dodgy cable) it has been boxed away for my sons xmas pressie:mellow:

Congrats!

I wonder if I've been goosed cos I'm on Prime? Didn't have any other delivery option. When did they ship?

Mine came this morning from Amazon before 10 am smile.png

Royal mail special delivery FTW!

Been tested and FW updated and after a hdmi issue causing me an hour of grief (dodgy cable) it has been boxed away for my sons xmas pressiemellow.png

Mine was exactly the same way and it aint come. Royal mail said its showing as still in swansea!

What does your tracking status look like? I am well suspicious of mine. Last action is "despatched to unknown destination" yesterday at 18.22!

Long shot but anyone know of anywhere in UK to get a PS4 before Christmas? Only option I can see is this bundle of Amazon but I don't particularly want Knack.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00GN1EMS6/ref=s9_simh_gw_p63_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=03JR36RW8A1SZR3YWXCJ&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=430257247&pf_rd_i=468294

● Customers who place an order for this PlayStation 4 bundle will receive their consoles after release date but before Christmas

Well according to my (smug) friends, PSN is goosed anyway so they can't play theirs either. That'll be small consolation when they're killzoning the fuck out of each other later.

Amazon gave me a free month of prime too, which is better than nowt.

Archived