MilitantDogOwner

Pierrot Lunaire

I spoke with the artist formerly know as Militant Dog Owner and he would like to confirm that he has left the forums of his own volition and is not posting under another guise.

and I quote;

"If i wanted to call them arseholes, I'd log in as MDO and do it, not some sock puppet. The reason I don't log in anymore is because it was pointless trying to have any sort of grown up discussion about the TT if it degenerates into a shit flinging exercise every time. That and there far better things i can spend my time on than those nobodies"

Thanks

That sounds like him, Militant Petulant Dog Owner .

I spoke with the artist formerly know as Militant Dog Owner and he would like to confirm that he has left the forums of his own volition and is not posting under another guise.

and I quote;

"If i wanted to call them arseholes, I'd log in as MDO and do it, not some sock puppet. The reason I don't log in anymore is because it was pointless trying to have any sort of grown up discussion about the TT if it degenerates into a shit flinging exercise every time. That and there far better things i can spend my time on than those nobodies"

Thanks

"grown up discussion about the TT" lol…... if memory serves MDO could be accused ,on occasions , of casting the first "sh*t".

He's put himself into that group of his own accord.

(and you're wrong)

I'm rarely wrong, and I doubt I am this time..... ; )) How do you put yourself into a different user group? I can't work it out.

Edit to add - apart from subscribing of course...... ; ))

He's put himself into that group of his own accord.

(and you're wrong)

I'm rarely wrong, and I doubt I am this time..... ; )) How do you put yourself into a different user group? I can't work it out.

Edit to add - apart from subscribing of course...... ; ))

I can understand why you're doubtful because it's true that petulant, ignorant and abusive arseholes occasionally get banned - it just seems that MDO didn't quite manage to reach the heights of obnoxious posting that you're able to achieve from time to time - and probably just gave up in frustration.

and I quote;

Thanks

"grown up discussion about the TT" lol…... if memory serves MDO could be accused ,on occasions , of casting the first "sh*t".

I think you're mistaken. "Grown up discussion about the TT" in MDO's eyes means "everyone agreeing with me".

Perhaps MDO sold his militant dog.

And bought a Border Terrier instead?

Not guilty m'lud.

Tbt.

I'm tempted to believe you but will reserve judgment until you get your first whiff of Castrol R.

Nothing quite like the resonant bark of an open megaphone exhaust issuing forth the heavenly scent of partially burnt castor oil.

It's a mystery to me how it makes some people rabid with rage.

Archived