Motofest is go!

The Sick Moon

I think they and Motofest need to have a re-think, at the end of the day the TT crowd are on the whole 'white van man' types so rather than trying to stretch them culturally they should just stick on some strippers, a wet t-shirt competition, mud wrestling and a couple of cage fights with a bingo night for the ladies all would be packed and pay for itself rather than a 'free music festival' with half arsed planning which must have cost several thousand pound to stick on and no one seemed bothered about least of all the organisers.

give this man the job

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they and Motofest need to have a re-think, at the end of the day the TT crowd are on the whole 'white van man' types so rather than trying to stretch them culturally they should just stick on some strippers, a wet t-shirt competition, mud wrestling and a couple of cage fights with a bingo night for the ladies all would be packed and pay for itself rather than a 'free music festival' with half arsed planning which must have cost several thousand pound to stick on and no one seemed bothered about least of all the organisers.

give this man the job

Oh I forgot to mention Dog Fighting down Jurby.

"Word on the street" is that Douglas corpy had all adverts (around Douglas) for this event removed in an attempt to keep Douglas busy.

Or was it not simply a case of the organisers having attached a poster to nearly every lamp post in Douglas without asking for permission or paying the Corpy!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived