BABYLON IS FALLEN

tameelf

Incoherent nonsense. What is your point in simple terms?

this will be my final post in here some may say great fuck off.the USUAL SUSPECTS will jump in to debunk.and OUT themselfs they cannot REBUTT.and you know who you are.so read it and weep.

theres only one comment that that would be welcomed here but i do not think THE LEGAL PERSON and you know who you are will come to the table.

that said i offer this link with unconditional love and INTENT

goodbye tameelf.

http://philosophers-stone.co.uk/wordpress/babylon-is-fallen/

read the words not the vidio

so far 5 of the USUAL SUSPECTS have entered and left the table without comment/REBUTTAL and you and i know who you are lmao

this is for all boney m fans http://tobtr.com/s/6638941

judge steps down after reading babylon has fallen

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not quite the right song, no matter, its a great little tune - turn it up! Anyway somewhere on that album is Babylon is fallin, thats a great tune too but I started listening to Why u wanna run and it would be rude to stop (its number 11 on the album and I have to go listen to the rest of it now - such a great album its one of those magic albums that have secret music that only people who 'do yoga' can hear).

Wtf is this? Boney M? Haven't you all got this wrong and it was the Goombay Dance Band? And the son of a member of Showaddywaddy lived in Peel as well. Is the original point about Abu Omar al Baghdadi visiting America to get training by the cia and mossad?

Eta this reminds me of vader and the board admins comin mole story.

@censorship Betteridge's Law applies to your question.

Well, not really. It was a genuine, if somewhat naive, question, not a question posed to hide the lack of proven substance in a subsequent article

The application is with regards to the answer, not a meta-contextual analysis of the purpose of its positing.

(If it helps, you can imagine me looking over my glasses at you in a schoolteacherish fashion whilst saying this. But only if it helps.)

@kelly Ah, Showaddywaddy, many thanks. A band to rival Boney M, even if I can't remember any of their hits. Didn't they wear vibrant coat colours, like a lifesize package of Love Hearts?

yeah, that's them, 80s/70s band acting like 50s throwback. Think one of them kicked off on a mate in that mgm club once.

He has to do that, otherwise it would make a mockery of his statement that it was his last post and we would all think he was silly.

It's his last post as Tameelf. He's still trying to press submit on his new posts with no name.

Not quite the right song, no matter, its a great little tune - turn it up! Anyway somewhere on that album is Babylon is fallin, thats a great tune too but I started listening to Why u wanna run and it would be rude to stop (its number 11 on the album and I have to go listen to the rest of it now - such a great album its one of those magic albums that have secret music that only people who 'do yoga' can hear).

Each to their own but to me it's sounds like tinny crap noise 😃

Archived