David Bowie, RIP

GD4ELI

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this was a fitting tribute x

I liked David Bowie, but that guy Jack Stevens looks a lot like Bowie to me,,,,Bowie was a massive Occultist in life, followed the works of Alistair Crowley, even mentions him is some of his song lyrics. As for the latest album and the dates chosen for release dates, its simply spooky, the latest song is an occult ritual.

I wonder if Mr Bowie is indeed dead or if he has chosen to fake his death and then come onto the news, right in your face and be Jack Stevens....This may sound odd but stranger things have happened..

Which Bowie song(s) mention Crowley? Got any evidence of Bowie having occultist leanings?

Why don't belief he's dead? People die, it happens, there doesn't have to be any conspiracy.

Sing along to the below song "Quicksand", do you know what "the golden dawn is"?
bowiecrowley.jpg
'm closer to the Golden Dawn
Immersed in Crowley's uniform
Of imagery
I'm living in a silent film
Portraying
Himmler's sacred realm
Of dream reality
I'm frightened by the total goal
Drawing to the ragged hole
And I ain't got the power anymore
No I ain't got the power anymore

Edit: BTW: I am not having a go at Bowie, I liked his music very much indeed, there is nothing wrong with having Occultist learning, its how it is used that matters..

"jack steven music executive" doesn't really show much on Google, other than his recent appearance, There is a resemblance to Bowie, and for this particular "Music Executive" to be wheeled on, in front of the cameras at Sky News is, in my opinion is serendipitous to the story line and possible plot.

I think a person like "David Bowie" to stage his own death, would not be as ridiculous as it may sound to some people.

"Something happened on the day he died

Spirit rose a metre and stepped aside
Somebody else took his place, and bravely cried:
(I'm a blackstar, I'm a blackstar)"
I don't think the Audience here fully understand what "Angie Bowie" is saying here...or is it me?

Which Bowie song(s) mention Crowley? Got any evidence of Bowie having occultist leanings?

TheQuietus has a long article about DB's deep interest in Crowley, magic and the Kabbalah. The article is subjective but also factual on the detail.

ETA: This is actually the piece I was thinking of. Both are interesting.

During the LA period and was famous for idly drawing pentagrams on the floor with his stick. The back cover of Station To Station famously shows him sitting on the floor drawing a tree of life.

As The Next Day is full of references to the Berlin period, Blackstar clearly seems to reference these more spiritual ideas. But as with all things Bowie I don't see how we can ever be sure what is art and theatre.

tumblr_nuvwp4T95u1sj7uw8o1_500.gif

I liked David Bowie, but that guy Jack Stevens looks a lot like Bowie to me,,,,Bowie was a massive Occultist in life, followed the works of Alistair Crowley, even mentions him is some of his song lyrics. As for the latest album and the dates chosen for release dates, its simply spooky, the latest song is an occult ritual.

I wonder if Mr Bowie is indeed dead or if he has chosen to fake his death and then come onto the news, right in your face and be Jack Stevens....This may sound odd but stranger things have happened..

Stranger things have happened? Like what?

I don't think the Audience here fully understand what "Angie Bowie" is saying here...or is it me?

She simply means he directed, or controlled his last few months, playing it down for privacy.

Apart from that, the music bloke Jack has both his pupils the same size.

Stranger things have happened? Like what?

Alex Jones is Bill Hicks

She simply means he directed, or controlled his last few months, playing it down for privacy.

Apart from that, the music bloke Jack has both his pupils the same size.

how do you know what she meant?

Why don't belief he's dead? People die, it happens, there doesn't have to be any conspiracy.

did you enjoy your evidence mojo?

Can you leave out the passive aggressive nonsense please, I'm having a discussion with Gerry and not with you. Peace out

Sing along to the below song "Quicksand", do you know what "the golden dawn is"?
bowiecrowley.jpg
'm closer to the Golden Dawn
Immersed in Crowley's uniform
Of imagery
I'm living in a silent film
Portraying
Himmler's sacred realm
Of dream reality
I'm frightened by the total goal
Drawing to the ragged hole
And I ain't got the power anymore
No I ain't got the power anymore

Edit: BTW: I am not having a go at Bowie, I liked his music very much indeed, there is nothing wrong with having Occultist learning, its how it is used that matters..

Interesting, I can see why the rumours/ideas are out there but I personally think its too far fetched. Bowie also sang the Buddha of Surbubia and his burial is said to have had Buddist leanings, I think you can pick random lyrics from any musician that has had a long career and read pretty much anything into it.

The whole Crowley thing seems a bit of a fad that a number of musician have dabbled with, probably most notably Jimmy Page but I do not believe that makes him a fully fledged satanist. In fact you can go back to the likes of Robert Johnson and selling your soul to the devil at the crossroads but I think it really boils down to making an interesting and ultimately saleable back story.

Archived