Games for old people?

llap

Hi Can anyone think of any open world games (PC/laptop)where you can walk around, look at pretty things and not have to do much, especially no fighting or dying? My mum wants to know. I put Skyrim on her laptop and put god mode (invincibility) on so even if she gets attacked she can just laugh and keep walking or kill them at her own leisure. She liked it but she didn't like being attacked so often.

Cheers

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She kept walking in circles by accident. Maybe I'll cheat and locate her somewhere away from the first village in the game.

I tried her with Dear Esther and she said it was boring and morbid. I think she's spot on there, not sure why it has such good reviews. It's a guy moaning about his life every few minutes. I was going to buy Firewatch myself because it looks visually very good but I was put off after reading a review saying it's talking to a woman on a walkie talkie about relationship stuff the whole way through?

Get her World of Warcraft, pre-purchase the Legion expansion which comes with a Level 100 character boost, and then using her Level 100 character she'll be able to travel the entire of the WoW universe being largely invincible, as long as she stays out of Draenor (which is the current expansion for Level 90-100 characters).

Archived