Kevin the Oliphant packed his trunk

Rhumsaa

2 hours ago, Burt said:

This....     He is basically pissed of that he had to go because of the rules. But he doesn't like the rules, so he's going to tell on the bigger boys.

He is not pissed off at all. It's not that he dislikes the rules, they are simply not fair! They may think they are big boy's but if they dropped their 'trousers' the ugly truth would be revealed.

1 minute ago, Christians A hole said:

He is not pissed off at all. It's not that he dislikes the rules, they are simply not fair! They may think they are big boy's but if they dropped their 'trousers' the ugly truth would be revealed.

Are you he? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Christians A hole said:

If I was he, I can assure you I would not be posting on this forum!

You would though because on Facebook you'd have to use your own name. 

• Like 1

Just now, Christians A hole said:

I notice you are in Foxdale. If you drink in the Baltic, we will almost definitely know each other :thumbsup:

Have you lost a lot of weight recently? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JackCarter said:

Have you lost a lot of weight recently? 

I am off Island right now and always visit my favourite watering hole on my first day back, so will be in there on the 24th :)

8 minutes ago, Tarne said:

What an effin doyle

Crawl back in the hole you came from! 

Edited by Christians A hole

3 hours ago, MediaStar said:

Could I have that 25 minutes of my life back please? I assume he got to the point somewhere near the end but i took it as validation of my stance in not voting for them. He sounds a nice person though. 

I got half way through.

tip: Youtube can now play at 2.0x and 1.5x speed.

In the way that he calls himself a politician (true) he is but a local councillor. Also, in the way that he proclaims himself "an advocate" (on the doorstep and in the pub) he is an 'advocate' that speaks for folk with special needs or whatever, ie not a (robbin' thievin' lyin' connivin' schemin') Athol Street type advocate. Which actually makes him ok. He is a pleasant bloke, has to be said (but when I came across him in t'pub he was a bit too keen to flash his Douglas Corporation Councillor ID card about the place).

Edited by gettafa

28 minutes ago, Christians A hole said:

Yes, point taken. And yes, he was 'green about the gills' and learnt a hard lesson. He will be much wiser and less trusting in the future. Also a lot harder on the arseholes who made his short stay a nightmare.

So you are him then

• Like 1

An unusual video. He clearly feels that he is not the same as those who have wronged him, however even ignoring the evident statistical probability a simple breakdown of the logic of what he has said would indicate that is not the case. I'm sure they don't see it that way either.