Kevin the Oliphant packed his trunk

Rhumsaa

12 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

So you are him then

Definitely not. I am a friend who is a little bit wiser, older and care about his well being.

8 minutes ago, maynragh said:

An unusual video. He clearly feels that he is not the same as those who have wronged him, however even ignoring the evident statistical probability a simple breakdown of the logic of what he has said would indicate that is not the case. I'm sure they don't see it that way either. 

One can clearly tell by the nature of the video that it was a spur of the moment thing, which it was. The second half of your second sentence appears to contradict the first half? Or could it be that I am not understanding the probability of the logic? And who are they? If you mean the scoundrels in the council, then I am sure you are correct.

Jeez 24 minutes to allude to somethings that every Manxie knows already, that DCC are as bent as nine Bob notes !

A mixture of incompetence and corruption by people who've spunked millions down the years and are still rolling merrily along .

BTW  .  is the Councillor who fled the Island a few years hence back yet or is he still hid out somewhere else?

13 minutes ago, Mr. Sausages said:

Bees, pay no attention to paswt, you have to watch it all the way through yourself. And when you've finished you should watch it all again to let all the subtleties sink in. It's a rewarding experience that will enrich your understanding of local politics.

It was a precise of the video Mr S : it was alleged that if you fail to go to 3 (presumably consecutive?) Council meetings you are required to resign. 

That said he wasn't too complimentary about some of his fellow councillors .

:flowers:

edit to add:- also gave details of his health and 'relationship'.

Edited by paswt

1 hour ago, Declan said:

I get the impression that having his say was more important to him, than what he was saying is to any listener. 

I get the impression you're an establishment mouthpiece who revels in criticising anyone who stands up to the estsblishment. It's an impression based on over five years of reading your drivel. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sausages said:

There are hidden messages in there paswt. Count the blinks. Look at the time elapsed on each blink. I'll leave you to work out the rest.

I played it backwards and it told me to worship the devil

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Skeletor said:

I get the impression you're an establishment mouthpiece who revels in criticising anyone who stands up to the estsblishment. It's an impression based on over five years of reading your drivel. 

Oh he was standing up to the estsblishment! By not turning up to meetings and meekly resigning. The estsblishment must be quaking. 

• Like 1