Kevin the Oliphant packed his trunk

Rhumsaa

Serves you right for being so bloody cryptic! All first posts should link to the relevant news item when possible.

Given that it's not the first time that Oliphant Smith has stood for Council, you'd have though he would have some idea of what the job entailed. Instead he's cost the ratepayers money for the initial election which otherwise would have been unopposed and now for a by-election as well.

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

Could I have that 25 minutes of my life back please? I assume he got to the point somewhere near the end but i took it as validation of my stance in not voting for them. He sounds a nice person though. 

Edited by MediaStar

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 1:48 PM, Roger Mexico said:

Serves you right for being so bloody cryptic! All first posts should link to the relevant news item when possible.

Given that it's not the first time that Oliphant Smith has stood for Council, you'd have though he would have some idea of what the job entailed. Instead he's cost the ratepayers money for the initial election which otherwise would have been unopposed and now for a by-election as well.

This....     He is basically pissed of that he had to go because of the rules. But he doesn't like the rules, so he's going to tell on the bigger boys.