Premiership 2016/17

ans

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Rhumsaa said:

You can't fault Lukaku's goal scoring record and he can score them with left foot, right foot and head.

For me he's got a bit of Emile Heskey about him in that he's this big powerful striker who should be bullying defenders and surging in the final third but too often he seems to get pushed off the ball.

If he's not scoring goals he's not going to provide much else for your team but he might step up his game at Utd or if he bangs in 30 league goals a season I'm sure Utd can carry him around the pitch a bit.

He's a 'eavy lad that Lukaku, wouldn't want to carry him too far

9 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Strange how Utd claim to have an agreement yet Everton say no deal is in place

Lukaku and his agent were saying that deals had been done a few weeks back too

Just the usual posturing I suspect before some agent trousers a big wad of cash

Shrek is finished. Everton can have him back.

Lukaku is a lazy git. He can do it. Usually when he's looking for a new deal or a new club. Then he returns to anonymity. Mourinho should know that from experience, but apparently not.

When do we start getting the MF forecasts for 1 to 20 positions in the Premier League? Always good for a laugh, particularly 15-16 when Leicester won. :)

4 minutes ago, quilp said:

" Lukaku... seems to score too many goals that don't really matter"... 

Eh? 

I think he's alluding to his 25 goal tally being inflated by scoring 4 against Bournemouth and not enough goals in 1-0 games or against the top teams

3 hours ago, Rhumsaa said:

I think he's alluding to his 25 goal tally being inflated by scoring 4 against Bournemouth and not enough goals in 1-0 games or against the top teams

Correct.  And scoring one or two in the last five minutes when the game is over as a contest or Everton are losing three nil with ten minutes to go for example. 

It'll be interesting to see how he gets on.  Perisic would be a good signing for United and Lukaku. 

Archived