Premiership 2016/17

ans

I guess as we're now in pre-season, we should have a new thread. Not that I've got much interest in the Premiership this year, the Championship is where it's at. Ahem.

Nobody predicted the the Top Four correctly last year, which isn't a surprise considering what Leicester achieved. Unfortunately for them I think it was a one off and I can't see them challenging this year. My top four..

Man City

Tottenham

Arsenal

Chelsea

I didn't get a single club to be relegated right last year so I'm going with the same three.

Bournemouth

West Brom

Sunderland

Top Scorer

Sergio Aguerra

First Manager to go

Francesco Guidolin

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Spurs will finish the job this year.

Guardiola will be found out at City.

Mourinho will put United into a transitional year & Ibrahimovic will have come to the Premiership a couple of years too late.

Leicester will struggle with juggling European football but not go into free fall and stay top 6

Liverpool probably will sneak into top 4 sad.png

Relegation

Middlesborough

Sunderland

Hull

Top 4 predictions

1st Man U

2nd Man C

3rd Arsenal

4th Chelsea

Relegation

Burnley

Sunderland

Middlesbrough

Top Scorer

Aguero

First manager to go

Aitor Karanka

I suppose they have the advantage of no Europe. Although with a big squad not playing much i am not sure how easy it'll be to keep people happy.

United seem to have done excellent transfer business. 4 new players which all will improve the first 11 and with the best goal keeper then they have, for the first time in about 5 years, a proper spine to the team.

Hull relegated is an almost certainty. no manager about 13 fit players a chairman who is I'll and his son in charge who isn't investing any cash. as for the winners. Chelsea for me

That must be the most serious case of apostrophe abuse I've ever seen. Well, it's at least on a par with Glady's which I saw on here once.

OK it has to be a predictive production, but noteworthy nonetheless. I think my best predictive blooper was when I texted Mrs W to tell her she'd forgotten her specs, but I actually told her she'd forgotten her spear.

Archived