Most Propitious Manifesto 2016

Donald Trumps

Actually, I've googled it looks like it is a word.

That sentence is poorly structured.

The structure is fine, however the sentence contains an error (a missing "and"). Had the error not occurred it would have been cool.

At least it doesn't contain an abomination like emblematise.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The structure is fine, however the sentence contains an error (a missing "and"). Had the error not occurred it would have been cool.

But the error did occur and therefore the intended structure was anyone's guess. Your fruitless attack on my post, and your subsequent compounding of your mistake, emblematises the futility of trying to appear intellectually superior when one lacks the requisite tools.

Someone is trying to stigmatise emblematising to the extent it may even be a franchise to open your eyes and prioritise in the guise of liberalising.

Mr Robertshaw's manifesto reads quite well, especially the bit where he quotes the Chief Constable on devolving the work of civil servants into the community

I don't of course agree with him on means testing & stuff but he does see the essentials of where change really is necessary

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A link to Chris Robertshaw's manifesto (his 'Little Book of Government Reform') is here:

http://mm.aiircdn.co...c7e1be4a42d.pdf

I had to use a file downloader to get access to it - its 12.5mb

Thank's Donald, I was torn between making it easy to read or filling it with content. I hope it gives people a good idea of where I stand on the key issues at least.

Since publishing it, I have been inundated with comments and issues which would make your hair curl by people who are concerned about the direction we are taking, the amount of government waste and how they try to cover it up.

We must have a massive spin machine at work.

Looks like a decent document John.

I would dispute your views on the driver behind the Landlord Tenant Act. You cannot correlate rental costs to sub standard accommodation. Sub standard accommodation is sub standard. It isn't acceptable to rent out disgusting property for any price.

The rents on properties will simply be dictated by market forces. If there is a glut of property then there is latitude for negotiation. I know of people renting who have done exactly that.

Also, the main issue with the Landlord Tenant act as i see it was the lack of support for landlords in it. It was far too much of a one way street and that needs addressing.

Aside of that, good luck.

Archived