Thanks Guys!

ManxTaxPayer

Sigh. Drama queens. The forum has been taken over by the Facebook drama queen squad.

It was a pretty straight forward question as clearly only a complete idiot would try and do something like a campaign like that covertly by PM, and then try to start a some weird thread about it when the mods know their email and IP details. So I wondered whether you thought that such a person was clearly a massive idiot too? I mean he'd have to be a real shit for brains really wouldn't he?

It really wasn't a straight forward question. It was a loaded question but I'll answer your question this way: I certainly wouldn't do it because I think it would be stupid if I did it. I can't speak for ManxTaxPayer and his technology know how.

Sigh. Drama queens. The forum has been taken over by the Facebook drama queen squad.

It was a pretty straight forward question as clearly only a complete idiot would try and do something like a campaign like that covertly by PM, and then try to start a some weird thread about it when the mods know their email and IP details. So I wondered whether you thought that such a person was clearly a massive idiot too? I mean he'd have to be a real shit for brains really wouldn't he?

It really wasn't a straight forward question. It was a loaded question but I'll answer your question this way: I certainly wouldn't do it because I think it would be stupid if I did it. I can't speak for ManxTaxPayer and his technology know how.

Technology know how? Well maybe here's betting MTP manages to post something at exactly the same time as you.

< blink >

Oh it happened.

It really did.

He can't be you then can he ;-)

Edited by Manxcrabbe

Maybe I am! But why might Manx Forums suppress the observation I made and shared? Why would it want to? Why might Gladys lie about it? It's intriguing. In an unimportant Manx Forums sort of intriguing way.

What have I lied about?

Sorry, that came across as a bit strong, may I emphasise the word "might'? I don't actually think you did at all.

So why make the statement? Might has several meanings to it and the inference is that I lie. I don't, I have no reason to lie, generally, in all my dealings on here and off. You are really boiling my piss now (credit to JT), so either come clean or back off.

• Like 2

My popcorn is going cold.......

But your trail of sock puppets has got very warm.

Mmm hmmm. The nurse will be along in a minute with your paranoia medicine. It'll just make you feel a little sleeeeeeeeepyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..............

mr-krabs-meme.jpg