Hillshepherd

thebees

Not really as what Cretney did was in real life (outside of this forum). It has nothing to do with the forums terms and conditions. Only an idiot would think that just because you're a current or passed forum member that bars you from saying stuff in real life. It's not like the Masons.

As I said, you're missing the point. Forget about the stupid terms and conditions. Just judge what he did based on general right and wrong. What he did was wrong. Not just wrong but absolutely twatty and pathetic.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only an idiot would think that just because you're a current or past forum member the terms and conditions bar you from saying stuff in real life. It's not like joining the Masons. You really are not very clever.

I guess I just have something you don't have. Personal integrity. I would never disclose people's identities on here (either on here or in person in real life), even people I don't particularly like. It's just not something I think anyone but a dick would do. I guess you don't agree, and I guess that makes you a dick. But tell us something we don't already know.

Not really as what Cretney did was in real life (outside of this forum). It has nothing to do with the forums terms and conditions. Only an idiot would think that just because you're a current or passed forum member that bars you from saying stuff in real life. It's not like the Masons.

As I said, you're missing the point. Forget about the stupid terms and conditions. Just judge what he did based on general right and wrong. What he did was wrong. Not just wrong but absolutely twatty and pathetic.

You're such a spaz. Now you want me to ignore the terms and conditions which you said were totally what governs everything in real life and on here. Make your mind up. Cretney was free to say whatever he wanted as he was not bound by any rules in real life just because he may have had an account on here.

I'm not saying to ignore the T&C, I'm saying to look at the bigger picture. What he did (exposing a member's identity) was twatty and pathetic.

You don't seem to know what you're talking about. If people go back up this thread you started saying that Cretney was bound by forum T & Cs and what he did was awful, then when it was pointed out that this was total crap you shifted to a debate on morality. You really aren't very clever.

I'm not saying to ignore the T&C, I'm saying to look at the bigger picture. What he did (exposing a member's identity) was twatty and pathetic.

You don't seem to know what you're talking about. If people go back up this thread you started saying that Cretney was bound by forum T & Cs and what he did was awful, then when it was pointed out that this was total crap you shifted to a debate on morality. You really aren't very clever.

1. I stand by what I said about the T&C, if Cretney ever signed up to the forum.

2. Even if there were no T&C, what he did was just the behaviour of a dick head.

3. You're not exactly a runner up for Brain of Britain.

1. I stand by what I said about the T&C, if Cretney ever signed up to the forum.

2. Even if there were no T&C, what he did was just the behaviour of a dick head.

3. You're not exactly a runner up for Brain of Britain.

1. Total crap

2. That's subjective

3. It's clear that the forums Forrest Gump has no grounds to throw rocks.

If people go back up this thread you started saying that Cretney was bound by forum T & Cs and what he did was awful, then when it was pointed out that this was total crap you shifted to a debate on morality. You really aren't very clever.

Actually, I just took your advice and went back up this thread. In my very first post, I clearly listed three different ways in which Cretney behaved like a cock. For your convenience, I have highlighted the three points in different colours (red, green and blue):

By outing Hillshepherd's identity on here, he violated this forum's terms and conditions, any basic notion of morality, and the integrity of his office as a member of Tynwald.

In my second post, further expanding on my second point (coloured green above), I explicitly stated:

Even if he didn't post here, what he did was just general twatiness by anyone's measure.

So your claim that I subsequently switched goal posts and shifted arguments after your amazing arguments is complete bollocks.

hillshepherd is all part the mix on this digital den of iniquity and dissent (lol). There are a few on here who can produce a spontaneous belly-laugh out of me; he is one of them. Without such people this cess-pit of armchair anarchists would be history.

I mean even notwell has his place ffs.

If people go back up this thread you started saying that Cretney was bound by forum T & Cs and what he did was awful, then when it was pointed out that this was total crap you shifted to a debate on morality. You really aren't very clever.

Actually, I just took your advice and went back up this thread. In my very first post, I clearly listed three different ways in which Cretney behaved like a cock. For your convenience, I have highlighted the three points in different colours (red, green and blue):

By outing Hillshepherd's identity on here, he violated this forum's terms and conditions, any basic notion of morality, and the integrity of his office as a member of Tynwald.

In my second post, further expanding on my second point (coloured green above), I explicitly stated:

Even if he didn't post here, what he did was just general twatiness by anyone's measure.

So your claim that I subsequently switched goal posts and shifted arguments after your amazing arguments is complete bollocks.

I take it back.

You're not Forrest Gump, you're Joey Deacon.

Archived