Hillshepherd

thebees

TJ - unless he is still a member on here Cretney can't possibly breach the terms and conditions as he didn't sign up to them.

I'm not TJ, you delinquent.

And he is a member on here. We all know he is. He knows he is.

But it's irrelevant. Even if he didn't post here, what he did was just general twatiness by anyone's measure.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TJ - unless he is still a member on here Cretney can't possibly breach the terms and conditions as he didn't sign up to them.

But it's irrelevant. Even if he didn't post here, what he did was just general twatiness by anyone's measure.

No, if he didn't post on here then he isn't subject to the forums terms and conditions, so he can't be in breach of anything, so you are talking absolute shit.

No, if he didn't post on here then he isn't subject to the forums terms and conditions, so he can't be in breach of anything, so you are talking absolute shit.

You don't have to "post" on here to be a member; you only have to register an account. Doesn't matter if it was five days ago or five years ago.

David Cretney is a right wanker. By outing Hillshepherd's identity on here, he violated this forum's terms and conditions, any basic notion of morality, and the integrity of his office as a member of Tynwald. He didn't even properly quote Hillshepherd. Hillshepherd said he told Cretney to F off because he'd already helped ruin the island, yet Cretney missed that bit out. I wonder why? David Cretney should apologise. I feel he seriously overstepped the mark in this case and really showed himself to be a total wankshaft. In fact, someone should do a poll: is David Cretney an absolute douche bag for outing Hillshepherd?

I thought you were TJ ? smile.png

Mind you I think every poster with under 100 posts is TJ biggrin.png

Back on the subject, I always liked HS too, but didn't someone say he is still here anyway under another name?

I'm just not spending enough time on here these days, I have lost track of who's whosmile.png

And what do you mean by "still" a member? Once a member, you sign up to the terms and conditions. It doesn't matter if you subsequently then stop posting. You already signed up to the terms and conditions.

Im sure John Wright will interject but I imagine if you subsequently delete/cancel your account you are no longer subject to the forums terms and conditions.

Yeah, I was about to suggest maybe Skeletor was not TJ :D Hahahahhahaaa great post.

I thought you [ManxCrabbe] were TJ ?

No, TJ had an IQ above 20.

Im sure John Wright will interject but I imagine if you subsequently delete/cancel your account you are no longer subject to the forums terms and conditions.

Nonsense. Nowhere does the contract imply it is limited to the tenure of having an active account.

I thought you [ManxCrabbe] were TJ ?

No, TJ had an IQ above 20.

Nonsense. Nowhere does the contract imply it is limited to the tenure of having an active account.

So you're a shit lawyer as well as a shit sock puppet?

So your a shit lawyer as well as a shit sock puppet?

Look, turd moocher. You're missing the point. What Cretney did was absolute douchebaggery of the highest order. DO YOU AGREE? DISAGREE? I guess we'll then know if Cretney has an account on here, EH.

So your a shit lawyer as well as a shit sock puppet?

Look, turd moocher. You're missing the point. What Cretney did was absolute douchebaggery of the highest order. DO YOU AGREE? DISAGREE? I guess we'll then know if Cretney has an account on here, EH.

Not really as what Cretney did was in real life (outside of this forum). It has nothing to do with the forums terms and conditions at all. Only an idiot would think that just because you're a current or past forum member the terms and conditions bar you from saying stuff in real life. It's not like joining the Masons. You really are not very clever.

Archived