Hillshepherd

thebees

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David Cretney is a right wanker. By outing Hillshepherd's identity on here, he violated this forum's terms and conditions, any basic notion of morality, and the integrity of his office as a member of Tynwald. He didn't even properly quote Hillshepherd. Hillshepherd said he told Cretney to F off because he'd already helped ruin the island, yet Cretney missed that bit out. I wonder why? David Cretney should apologise. I feel he seriously overstepped the mark in this case and really showed himself to be a total wankshaft. In fact, someone should do a poll: is David Cretney an absolute douche bag for outing Hillshepherd?

David Cretney is a right wanker. By outing Hillshepherd's identity on here, he violated this forum's terms and conditions, any basic notion of morality, and the integrity of his office as a member of Tynwald. He didn't even properly quote Hillshepherd. Hillshepherd said he told Cretney to F off because he'd already helped ruin the island, yet Cretney missed that bit out. I wonder why? David Cretney should apologise. I feel he seriously overstepped the mark in this case and really showed himself to be a total wankshaft. In fact, someone should do a poll: is David Cretney an absolute douche bag for outing Hillshepherd?

TJ - unless he is still a member on here Cretney can't possibly breach the terms and conditions as he didn't sign up to them.

Archived