SNHS Carpool Karaoke

Rhumsaa

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Duplicate thread, but anyway.

Amazingly polarised views on this.

I'm 100% behind the fun police (and presumably the police too) here.

But there again, I'm not one to put kiddies fun before all else, all else, including road safety.

apologies for the duplication I did a search for karaoke and couldn't see anything obvious

ETA - found the original - disturbing that Lisenchuk and me used more or less the same tag line

Great question

I am a bit out of the mix when it comes to MF characters and witty songs that would link well to them

I suppose a lazy joke would be something by Rammstein for Amadeus

all a bit of over reaction in my books. there are karaoke cabs and mini buses on the roads but chirp in your own car with mates and it's a big problem !! so much so that government jobsworths get involved and ask the video is removed?? overkill of the highest order. no doubt threats of prosecution for things yet to be invented or used out of context and intended purpose were used to leverage the removal.

Great question

I am a bit out of the mix when it comes to MF characters and witty songs that would link well to them

I suppose a lazy joke would be something by Rammstein for Amadeus

No need for witty.

This is good ol' nf, try caustic, cutting even a good dose of snide (those are not your bag, Rhumsaa, I realise but hey it's Christmas)

/thread book marked for next time a St Ninian's kid wraps one.

So what? I went to school with about 4 or 5 people who killed themselves in motor accidents when teenagers. It will always be the way sadly. Stopping this sort of stuff does not change the behaviour of young (largely) men. It seems a pretty poor example of political correctness to me.

But condoning it does.

Tis the season to be spoilsports apparently

I've never watched the TV shows this idea has stemmed from but it all seems like harmless fun that the fun police have stamped all over

I don't suppose anyone has a screen grab of the "angry comments... posted on the school's Facebook page"? Only I'd like to know exactly who the abject fuckwits with too much time on their hands actually were.

Archived