SNHS Carpool Karaoke

Rhumsaa

The precious souls can go and get pished on Blue WKD and Captain Morgan's or whatever they do these days, as much as they want. They can go smoke some weed, and take a line or two for all I care. etc etc

No problem.

But if they are going to use a public highway in a car I would want them to adhere to the Highway Code. Hey, it's even on Facebook for them.

Ask yourself, have you got more chance of having a car crash when you're in the throws of producing a Carpool Karaoke video or when you are concentrating on your driving and adhering to said Code.

Seious question for you there.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 th of january at the earliest. Whoever it is that makes the final decision on right or wrong, they are just going to have to make it without any input from me on this occasion. Im sorry but thats the way it's got to be.

PISSHEAD.

It's just a sign of our softime namby pamby pc state which is breeding a society of soft overly sensitive twats

It does look stupid.

We really are out to turn this place into some civil servants paradise where our lives are over regulated and interfered with to death.

As much as I want to side with the kids here because I think the police are far too busy on things like this and not on catching "real criminals", I can't.

If the video was of someone on the phone, or smoking a joint, or driving blindfolded, we'd be all over it. The rules of the road should come first.

As much as I want to side with the kids here because I think the police are far too busy on things like this and not on catching "real criminals", I can't.

If the video was of someone on the phone, or smoking a joint, or driving blindfolded, we'd be all over it. The rules of the road should come first.

Funny Peter Kaye wasn't arrested and he did a whole series.

Not really.

There's a part of my lesser nature that would love to see a spoof of Corden's fat face going through a windscreen as he belts out some shite song in that whiny voice of his. His Carpool 'celebrity' karaoke show is T.V. hell. You can't stop kids doing this sort of stuff (We did) but don't encourage them or condone it.

What amazes me is that there are people who get paid to come out with shit like this, and who think they're in the right. It shows you that there are no real problems to worry about around there.

Archived