SNHS Carpool Karaoke

Rhumsaa

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a never ending argument. You can be sure that if these precious souls had wrapped a car around a lamp post then the school would have been in for massive criticism for allowing it.

Just ask yourself, what would the Highway Code say to this? Oh, and the Highway Code has been around since before soft pc shite was invented.

So Boredom (and notwell et al), you seem pretty definite about this.

If it was your decision, as a teacher/civil servant or whatever, you would be happy to allow these school children to drive around on public roads making these videos.

A simple 'yes' or 'no' answer is all that is needed.

If it was your decision, as a teacher/civil servant or whatever, you would be happy to allow these school children to drive around on public roads making these videos.

YES.

Yes.

When I look back I wonder how I made it to an adult. I must have done dozens of things that would have the Facebook brigade flapping .

My missus was at it today over my little lad and his balance bike. Paranoid he does not have a helmet. Ffs. Really? He's two and a half. He's not heading down to quarterbridge on it.

The only time I ever wore a helmet on a bicycle was racing one. Aside of that I never wore one ever. Numerous times dropping it. Causing absolute chaos with a bmx. I don't recall anyone getting serious hurt.

This car thing is no different. Overly sensitive namby pamby shite

Yes.

When I look back I wonder how I made it to an adult. I must have done dozens of things that would have the Facebook brigade flapping .

My missus was at it today over my little lad and his balance bike. Paranoid he does not have a helmet. Ffs. Really? He's two and a half. He's not heading down to quarterbridge on it.

The only time I ever wore a helmet on a bicycle was racing one. Aside of that I never wore one ever. Numerous times dropping it. Causing absolute chaos with a bmx. I don't recall anyone getting serious hurt.

This car thing is no different. Overly sensitive namby pamby shite

remarkable, just as we get to the end of the year you come out with something people can agree with !!!!, the ghost of 'notwell' future must have paid a visit.

Not sure how it is insensitive to people who have lost loved ones in a road accident.

Typical FB, though, everyone is insulted and bullied on there.

I can't see how this would be insensitive? What's next? Not sing on a plane for fear of upsetting people who have lost loved ones in plane crashes? Stop entertainment on cruise liners out of respect for what happened on the titanic? Where do you draw the line? Should we outlaw singing in cars completely maybe?

Unless someone can point out any actual laws being broken, I'd say neither school nor any government bot should interfere.

Archived