So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

17 minutes ago, woolley said:

Hell freezes over.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46817503

Things must be getting desperate.

You working shifts?

Personally I'm getting concerned. After trying and failing to usurp the sovereignty of parliament thanks to 308 MP's the Maybot is now trying to coerce the Labour party by sucking up to the likes of Len McClusky to put pressure on Corbyn to back her so-called deal.

So things really ARE that desperate.

I guess The Maybot understands that whatever deal is struck will never be as good as he current status quo so she's trying to make the best of a bad lot.

Desperate times indeed.....

Can anyone tell me what the deal is at the moment?

Is she looking after her interests, the people of UK's interests, big boys club or jobs for the boys interests, New World Order interests or whatever the idiots call themselves or is there other interests out there?

Whats the deal?

6 hours ago, manxy said:

Is she looking after her interests, the people of UK's interests, big boys club or jobs for the boys interests, New World Order interests or whatever the idiots call themselves or is there other interests out there?

Whats the deal?

There is no deal.  Everything you were told about super deals and CountyX ++ deals and how great things are going to be...lies.

I say roll on hard no deal Brexit.  Then we shall reap what was sown, and the only people to blame will be the 16+ million fools who got lead down the garden path worrying about "dem immigrunts!!!"

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, manxy said:

Whats the deal?

no deal- she has an draft agreement that the uk will live under eu rules and keep paying them forever more with zero say.......

8 hours ago, P.K. said:

You working shifts?

Personally I'm getting concerned. After trying and failing to usurp the sovereignty of parliament thanks to 308 MP's the Maybot is now trying to coerce the Labour party by sucking up to the likes of Len McClusky to put pressure on Corbyn to back her so-called deal.

So things really ARE that desperate.

I guess The Maybot understands that whatever deal is struck will never be as good as he current status quo so she's trying to make the best of a bad lot.

Desperate times indeed.....

your mate got a good kicking last night pk.......

4 hours ago, quilp said:

Hilarious. Never mind RIchard, you can go and live elsewhere...

Wouldn't that make Richard an immigrant?

Of course, he could have lived and worked in any of the EU countries "without let or hindrance" but unfortunately it would appear that wonderful opportunities like that are shortly going to disappear.

Bad luck kids....

7 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Wouldn't that make Richard an immigrant?

Of course, he could have lived and worked in any of the EU countries "without let or hindrance" but unfortunately it would appear that wonderful opportunities like that are shortly going to disappear.

Bad luck kids....

what rot.........

its people like you and him with extremist views and funding of hate that need dealing with.......

Just now, woody2 said:

what rot.........

its people like you and him with extremist views and funding of hate that need dealing with.......

It's the liberal extremists and antifa Frankenstein's like him that created the so-called monsters like Tommy Robinson and Sir Nige et al in the first place. Pk suggests that the freedom to travel will be curtailed and all sorts of indescribable obstacles will be put in the way. Even though some EU countries have made very public assurances that this will not be the case.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, quilp said:

It's the liberal extremists and antifa Frankenstein's like him that created the so-called monsters like Tommy Robinson and Sir Nige et al in the first place. Pk suggests that the freedom to travel will be curtailed and all sorts of indescribable obstacles will be put in the way. Even though some EU countries have made very public assurances that this will not be the case.

Despite all the assurances the number of EU citizens coming to the UK has dropped off so the numbers have to be made up by non-EU migrants.

What a fucking HOOT that is!

Taking back control.

Yeah....

Right....

48 minutes ago, quilp said:

...like him that created the so-called monsters like Tommy Robinson and Sir Nige et al in the first place. .

That has to have been the most stupid, ill thought out, intectually redundant and utterly laughable thing I have ever witnessed you post.

The "monsters" are on your "side", and they only exist because of the sentiments and outbursts of people like you, Woolster and woodyfactsbot.