sound cafe?

doc.fixit

................ah, but...............there is a notice on the door that indicates that it is closed for the foreseeable, 'closed while refurbishment for new caterers'...................soooooo it's no good Googling.........so there.............heathen? heathen?......absolutely!!!!

There was something on FB when it shut.

There is a new leaseholder taking over and from memory it opens again sometime in March - but don't quote me on that, I might not have remembered correctly thumbsup.gif

I hope so.

We used to got quite often, but the place became grubby and we were embarrassed for our visiting friends and other visitors who were using it and seeing such a filthy place that is clearly owned by the Government.

I have some pics on my phone of some of the grubbiness, so if I can transfer them, I will post them .

I don't know how they were not pulled up for the state of the place.

• Like 1

Good evening,

We are looking to have the Sound Cafe open on the first of March. At this moment in time, we have various contractors engaged in a number of different tasks, hopefully it will all come together on schedule biggrin.png

Whilst we don't expect that everything will be in place on the first, we do anticipate that we will be good to open.

I hope that helps clarify a little for you.

Kind regards

Sam

Chef and Director at Riverside Ltd.

• Like 5

There was something on FB when it shut.

There is a new leaseholder taking over and from memory it opens again sometime in March - but don't quote me on that, I might not have remembered correctly thumbsup.gif

I hope so.

We used to got quite often, but the place became grubby and we were embarrassed for our visiting friends and other visitors who were using it and seeing such a filthy place that is clearly owned by the Government.

I have some pics on my phone of some of the grubbiness, so if I can transfer them, I will post them .

I don't know how they were not pulled up for the state of the place.

Yep defo new people taking over - here is the statement from the old tenant. Not sure where I got March from, must have been somewhere else, either that or I have made it up biggrin.png

post-34793-0-87243800-1487103440_thumb.jpg

ETA just seen the post by Sam, so I didn't make March up after all thumbsup.gif

Edited by JessTickle
  • Like 1