A polite reminder to cyclists

llap

10 hours ago, BeachBoy said:

You will be wanting me to stop cycling the wrong way down one way streets next. or stopping at the red light dismounting, walk bike across corner of pavement to left directional lane (legal as a pedestrian) remount in the direction I wish to travel, and away I go. No problemo.

no keep at it:thumbsup: better excuse for running you over.....

5 minutes ago, hboy said:

No that's you. You drunken forum arsehole.

Grow up you prat.  If you're going to have a go, do it with style ffs.  Unless of course you two either know each other and are doing this for shits and giggles or maybe you're both the same person??  It just seems to juvenile to not be a stich up.  In some ways I hope it is an elaborate troll because if it isn't, you two really are a right pair of old queens.

Get it the fuck together!

1 hour ago, Wasps4Sale said:

Grow up you prat.  If you're going to have a go, do it with style ffs.  Unless of course you two either know each other and are doing this for shits and giggles or maybe you're both the same person??  It just seems to juvenile to not be a stich up.  In some ways I hope it is an elaborate troll because if it isn't, you two really are a right pair of old queens.

Get it the fuck together!

I am not him nor do I know him/JackCarter. He has a limited repertoire that consists mainly of calling me a drunk. Pitiful is what I call it Wasps

On 5/22/2017 at 1:22 PM, j2bad said:
On 5/22/2017 at 9:53 AM, woody2 said:

no keep at it:thumbsup: better excuse for licking you all over..... you gorgeous hunk of muscle. 

You know it,s true and that's just my lycra covered butt. :P

On ‎22‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 11:02 PM, Moghrey Mie said:

Did you take the opportunity to go to the PAG meeting about cycling this evening and express your points of view?

I actually waited outside for you,but was told you were an exhibit

Archived