Tool Hire

La Colombe

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

Lol, is there no subject you lot won't troll? You're not sucking me in. HSS, lol... 

Eh?

Just say what tools you are specifically looking for, not a generic type, and someone may be able to help. I really don't get why you wouldn't just do that.

1 hour ago, llap said:

You certainly came to the right place if you're looking for tools.

do you feel your avatar is more LLAP or more Peel Scissor?

2 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

Just say what tools you are specifically looking for, not a generic type, and someone may be able to help. I really don't get why you wouldn't just do that.

I want to know if there is anywhere on the island that hires out mechanic's tools such as large 3/4 drive impact sockets, 350+Nm torque wrenches, multi marque crank locking/valve timing tool kits and stuff like that. 

7 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

I want to know if there is anywhere on the island that hires out mechanic's tools such as large 3/4 drive impact sockets, 350+Nm torque wrenches, multi marque crank locking/valve timing tool kits and stuff like that. 

Hurrah, see it wasn't difficult was it. Hopefully someone on here might have some of that stuff.

1 hour ago, mojomonkey said:

Hurrah, see it wasn't difficult was it. Hopefully someone on here might have some of that stuff.

I think it's taken this long owing to him having to google the tools :o

1 hour ago, La Colombe said:

Anypone with half a clue how to use that equipemnt would know there would be no one on teh Island who hires them out. And just about anyone who can use them would own them.

The thread will have delivered a few troll points and satisfied some attention seeking.

12 minutes ago, Craig King said:

Anypone with half a clue how to use that equipemnt would know there would be no one on teh Island who hires them out. And just about anyone who can use them would own them.

Fair comment , I have an extensive collection and I am picky when it comes to  lending :flowers:

6 hours ago, paswt said:

Fair comment , I have an extensive collection and I am picky when it comes to  lending :flowers:

Really? I thought you were into vintage motorcycles. What need would you have of an extensive collection of the gear that I listed? 

Archived