Ice Cream Float

TheDruid-3X3

All Day Today, I Worked on the Community Garden on a Real Hot Sunny Day.

So when I Finished, I had a Craving on for an Ice Cream Float.

That is when you put Ice Cream in a Large Pint Glass and then You Pour In Soda Pop of Your Choice.

In this case, I got Chocolate Mint Ice Cream and I Poured into that some A&W Root Beer.

So I am having a nice Chocolate Mint Root Beer Ice Cream Float.

Ice Cream Floats are Delicious!

3X3

19 hours ago, TheDruid-3X3 said:

All Day Today, I Worked on the Community Garden on a Real Hot Sunny Day.

So when I Finished, I had a Craving on for an Ice Cream Float.

That is when you put Ice Cream in a Large Pint Glass and then You Pour In Soda Pop of Your Choice.

In this case, I got Chocolate Mint Ice Cream and I Poured into that some A&W Root Beer.

So I am having a nice Chocolate Mint Root Beer Ice Cream Float.

Ice Cream Floats are Delicious!

3X3

If only someone had said, like 50 years ago, we could all have had one.

19 hours ago, La Colombe said:

Only if there are Muslims in the room. 

Have you ever made a 'coke float'?

There's normally very little faith input other than the hope it won't fizz up over the side of the glass, across the floor, down the hill, etc...

Root beer floats are great, but root beer on its own is great. Reasonably hard to track down though, Robinsons stock it occasionally, and the oriental shop on Bucks Road, presumably when Robinson's can supply them. The A&W stuff from Singapore is far better than the American version (often available in the sweet shop in Douglas), presumably because the us version uses corn syrup instead of sugar.

On ‎05‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 8:59 PM, TheTeapot said:

Root beer floats are great, but root beer on its own is great. Reasonably hard to track down though, Robinsons stock it occasionally, and the oriental shop on Bucks Road, presumably when Robinson's can supply them. The A&W stuff from Singapore is far better than the American version (often available in the sweet shop in Douglas), presumably because the us version uses corn syrup instead of sugar.

Shoprite sell the Aussie Bundaberg version I belivee

• 2 weeks later...

Is root beer the same as Dr Pepper?

I'm trying to think of ways to incorporate intoxicating liquor into an ice-cream float. As rum & raisin is a recognised ice cream flavour, I'm thinking rum, coke & floated vanilla ice-cream.

Archived